FS - 1989 Turbo TA...Stage2...800rwhp...14k original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said we spoke, I thought the other person responding was you..my mistake. It shows I sent you a conversation the other day, not sure what happen to it...please check your messages.

I did receive your call and I sent you a text message reply. Did you get that message?
no i did not get the message.the car is not for me but a good buddy.we r going to look at a gn this week end and he may want to look at your car.what is your location?

I've got someone sniffing around mine if sale goes through I'll buy it.

Well, let me know how it goes. Weather is starting to turn around here in our area and we're starting to see warmer temps. So, if it doesn't sell soon, I'm just going to keep it and enjoy it again this summer.

its2qik said:
Well, let me know how it goes. Weather is starting to turn around here in our area and we're starting to see warmer temps. So, if it doesn't sell soon, I'm just going to keep it and enjoy it again this summer.

Ill let you know as soon as I hear from him again. This all just came about on Tuesday, but, the kid is usually a fast mover....

Ill let you know as soon as I hear from him again. This all just came about on Tuesday, but, the kid is usually a fast mover....

What are you selling? Is it the car listed in your sig? Link to the car anywhere?

Car can also be seen in this video at the Turbo Trans Am reunion in Hebron, Ohio back in 2011.

Camera gets to my car at the 1:41 mark in the video.

Just took it out for its first drive this spring. Fresh oil, spark plugs, clay-barred and waxed! Now I'm not sure if I want to sell it :)

WoW! These turbo t/a's are rare to boot. Plus, you couldn't come close to a build like this for $35K. Wish I had my finances in order, because if I did, this would be sitting in my garage right now under a cover. GLWS, hope this sells soon!

WoW! These turbo t/a's are rare to boot. Plus, you couldn't come close to a build like this for $35K. Wish I had my finances in order, because if I did, this would be sitting in my garage right now under a cover. GLWS, hope this sells soon!

Thanks! Just had a call on it yesterday. We'll see if it sells. If not, my heart won't be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.