FS: 1987 Turbo T - $5200

asrnj77

The Good : Car is in really good shape it was until very recently my daily driver and I still drive it 2-3 times a week. Don't let the high mileage scare you this car has had a new chain, rear main seal, ignition module, coil pack and wires installed. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it at all (thats probably why it was my daily driver) 184k on the clock. NO RUST!! Buy it before 12/21 and I'll throw in a new 208/208 and Ported TB/Upper Plenum

- High Performance Transmission Rebuild w/ 2800 stall

- 37lb injectors, lubrant 93 chip, TA49 turbo, 2.5 dp with external wastegate, K&N filter, posi-traction, Hooker cat back exhaust (have cat in trunk)

- Paint job 1.5 year old - no rust anywhere - ever! - Interior 4.5 years old

- Boost gauge, oil pressure, temp, knock gauge - Has Clarion Auto PC 310 with GPS - haven't finished installing so not in the pics yet. Also have a few knick knacks including decals, books, new spark plugs, etc. Just had alignment, fluid change.

The Bad - Right after I got it painted some *!#%%$$#! at work scratched the passenger side door you can see in the pic, haven't tryed buffing it out yet. Also a small crack in widshield about 1" long and a tiny crack about the size of a pencil eraser. Slow window motor and thats about it. The air still works although its cold I wouldn't say ice cold. I also wouldn't say the paint job was the best ever but looks good from a short distance. Tires still have life on them. Interior looks really good but the headliner has some stains and should probably be replaced for optimal looks. I was getting out of the car the other day and the interior handle broke off in my hand. Needless to say a donor G-body door handle from the junkyard is an easy fix .Also the two front center caps on the wheels fell off - these are available here sometimes and e-bay. The front seatbelts are sagging a little bit. They still look ok but depending on the new owner they may want to replace. Bill collectors and IRS are encouraging the sale. e-mail asrnj77@hotmail.com

I can send pics but to see a couple go to craigslist.org (Washington DC) and type Buick Turbo T in the search engine.

Bump.....need to move it...I only have one parking space..I will send you the link for pics...but please only contact if serious

Pics sent to all who asked...yes I think it could be driven to MN. But as everybody always says, its basically a 20 year old car. That being said, I would still drive it. e-mail me with any other questions.

now with pics!

here are some pics...
interior2wg6.jpg

interior1as8.jpg

steeringds7.jpg

car3fp1.jpg

car2wu6.jpg

car1yl3.jpg

engine1nk2.jpg

I didnt see a pic of the damage. Can you please post that?

Does the interior have any rips or tears?

What kind of shape is the carpet in?

Headliner sagging?

Is there anything that doesn't work?

How close are you to I-95?

I will e-mail the link with the pic of the door scratch. Headliner is ok but not 100%. No rips or tears in seats. Interior is in good shape. Everything works but the starter is on its way out...I am approximately 4 miles from I-95. Zip code is 22311 if you want to mapquest.