Front Springs

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Hi
Can anyone take a ball park on some Spring # I need for the Front. I have a Glass Hood, Front Bumper. No A/C and Aluminum Heads. Don't if the Glass Doors make a difference!!

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Joe

I've got some spare 350# QA-1 springs availalble, if you're running QA-1 or Viking Front Coil Over set up.

I've read the standard Regal springs are like 355 lbs./ in. or something and the touring package (GN/ TR) springs are 422 lbs./ in. I had ATR performance springs (judging from the wire size I'm guessing 525 lbs./ in.) and thought they were a little floaty even with Bilstien shocks so I went with UMI performance springs rated at 600 lbs./ in.
I do however like to turn while going very fast. Lol

I would say the standard Regal springs would suite you well, like 1KWIKSIX suggested. If they're a tad tall you could trim a little off. It would increase the spring rate a little, but probably not noticeable.

I'm lighter up front than you, but the Savitske Classic lowering SPC Performance Springs work great for me. I went through a lot of springs, including a couple of linear rates through Santhuff trying different things (I would stay away from the tall linear rate ones).

Hi
Can anyone take a ball park on some Spring # I need for the Front. I have a Glass Hood, Front Bumper. No A/C and Aluminum Heads. Don't if the Glass Doors make a difference!!

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Joe

You need two springs. One for each side.

I thought it was spring #1 when I first read it but I think he meant spring numbers.

I have the SC&C/SPC springs being installed and from their website it looks like 535-550 lbs for the front and 135-150 lbs for the rear.