Front Coil Springs - Free to good home - U pay shipping!

turbohh

Free to good home are a set of front coil springs I was using in my GN to help with tire rub on suspension compression on the passenger side ... These are not stock GN springs, but I think they are Moog 7170's (I still have the receipt), which are stock for mid-70's Dodge vans and such. My measurements just now don't quite all line line up with the Moog on-line catalog specs ... I measured a free height of ~13.25", a wire diameter of 0.684". The springs are tangential on each end, and have an OD of ~5.45" and ID of ~4.08". The Moog catalog has a thicker wire (0.81") and a slightly shorter free height, and claim square and tangential on the ends for 7170's. The Moog book states a spring rate of 845 lbs/in. I believe these springs are in that area, as I didn't have any tire rubbing, and still dropped my front end about an 1". The springs are in good condition with little rust or dirt. Great spring for someone with a weighty car that's either auto-xing or has slightly wider front tires with too much offset ... Springs are free, you just pay the shipping ... To give you an idea of shipping cost, the springs are in a box that weighs 22 lbs, is 14" X 11" X 7", and I'll ship from zip code 94582 ... PM me to ask questions or take them off my hands ...
Thanks for looking!
John A, Turbohh
100_5037.JPG100_5038.JPG100_5039.JPG100_5040.JPG

To the top ... Still have these springs ... Someone claim them before I throw them in the trash, LOL ...
John A, Turbohh

11232 brooklyn ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent with a couple of shipping quotes ... Let me know what you decide ...
John A, Turbohh

Last call before I toss them ... Still have these springs ... Someone claim them before I throw them in the trash!!
John A, Turbohh