AEM's new v3 nozzle and razor's kit

outatime86

Anyone's used a single or dual V3 nozzle with Razor's alky kit? Also wondering if the finer mist will lead to less meth getting past the piston rings?

AEM part# 30-3315 V3 Water/Methanol Injection Kit, Includes Interchangeable Swirl Generators for 250cc, 500cc, & 1000cc of Flow, T Fitting and Hoseis only $70 from ebay! Plus the changable flow generators seems fun to play with as well.

Also wondering if the finer mist will lead to less meth getting past the piston rings?
From what I saw in the video, IF this new nozzle uses 44% less volume, then it would definitely put less into the oil pan. @ $70, it looks like it might be worth a try.

From what I saw in the video, IF this new nozzle uses 44% less volume, then it would definitely put less into the oil pan. @ $70, it looks like it might be worth a try.
Once I can get the car staying running without dying, and put some miles on to verify everything is solid then I'll go for the alky install. Might just sick with dual m10s from razor.

I'm second guessing this nozzle due to peoples complaints and reviews about the nozzle clogging or frezzing during use. Sounds bad news at 25-30psi imho.

Wonder if there is any way to modify the m10 nozzle to spray finer mist aka atomize more?

If you are less than 900FWHP Razor says the single nozzle is all you need.
Finer mist>> Higher pressure?
Nozzle clog? Filter the alky before putting it in the tank?

If you are less than 900FWHP Razor says the single nozzle is all you need.
Finer mist>> Higher pressure?
Nozzle clog? Filter the alky before putting it in the tank?
I'll be no where close to 900whp maybe 800 on my best day on full tilt 25+ psi. 67mm turbo, aluminum heads, bigger valves and upgraded springs, je pistons, 83lb injec, 340 pump, alky, 70mm tb, 4in cold air intake, 3.5" dp to dual 3" exhaust, kb plenum, stock fuel lines and rail with adj pres regulator. But who knows I'm certainly no expert.

finer mist meaning more atomization at the nozzle spout vs stock m10's, when i install the alky ill try one nozzle first and add a second if the system via FAST calls for it.

nozzle clog meaning with the v3's the parts inside the nozzle get jammed up and stop functioning properly, more then a few reviews of complaints saying so its just a scary thought under high load on the GN.

thanks for the reply chuck

I wouldn't worry about it, it's not like Razor's nozzles are just pissing, they do a really good job of atomization. Here's a video I made testing the system into a clear jar.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's not like Razor's nozzles are just pissing, they do a really good job of atomization. Here's a video I made testing the system into a clear jar.
Wow thanks for sharing that video.

I'd say it works just damn fine!!