Fresh horse meat!

87-WE2

Back in business!!
Saturday night cruising and hit a red light while "trolling". Late 90's mustang pulls up next to me, but sounds pretty tame. I didn't even check to see if it was a GT. Since it wasn't sporting a hideously loud exhaust, I figured he didn't want any. Light turned green and he nailed it. Wow it was LOUD! He must've had some kind of exhaust that had a bypass or something. Anyhow, I nailed it too and as soon as I hit second gear.....bye bye! I pulled up to the next light and he got next to me again. I had my window rolled down to talk now. It was a pimply faced teenager with two girls! He said "wow, that was embarrassing! That thing got a turbo or something?" I said "yeah, but it's just a v6""." The girl in the back seat leaned forward and said "how old IS that car?" I said "older than any of you guys!" (By the way, I'm bumping 42). The guy said "damned thing's fast". I said "well I had to get away from your loud exhaust!" Light turned green and I asked if he'd go again and he said ok. I've got street tires on, so I couldn't dig real hard. He pulled a half car on me thru first, but as soon as I hit second, it was over again...big time. I love schoolin the young 'uns!!!

My little girl calls my wh1 an old granny car....I just shake my head....she's all about mustangs. She hasn't ridden in it yet though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My little girl calls my wh1 an old granny car....I just shake my head....she's all about mustangs. She hasn't ridden in it yet though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Put some curb feelers and spoked hubcaps on for her first ride. I sure do love the wh1's. So much so that I may paint my 87 with that scheme. It would be cheaper than buying another one.

:ROFLMAO:
Saturday night cruising and hit a red light while "trolling". Late 90's mustang pulls up next to me, but sounds pretty tame. I didn't even check to see if it was a GT. Since it wasn't sporting a hideously loud exhaust, I figured he didn't want any. Light turned green and he nailed it. Wow it was LOUD! He must've had some kind of exhaust that had a bypass or something. Anyhow, I nailed it too and as soon as I hit second gear.....bye bye! I pulled up to the next light and he got next to me again. I had my window rolled down to talk now. It was a pimply faced teenager with two girls! He said "wow, that was embarrassing! That thing got a turbo or something?" I said "yeah, but it's just a v6""." The girl in the back seat leaned forward and said "how old IS that car?" I said "older than any of you guys!" (By the way, I'm bumping 42). The guy said "damned thing's fast". I said "well I had to get away from your loud exhaust!" Light turned green and I asked if he'd go again and he said ok. I've got street tires on, so I couldn't dig real hard. He pulled a half car on me thru first, but as soon as I hit second, it was over again...big time. I love schoolin the young 'uns!!!
Horse meat ! I like that reference very appropriate lol

.."how old IS that car?" hahaha I love it.

Surprised you with that quiet exhaust at first tho,huh?!

I so much want a grannied-out Turbo Limited someday. Wrinkle-walls with those '80s wire wheel covers...

That's an awesome kill... My 16 year old nephew said the regal looks like an old persons car and is probably slow... I showed him the video of the Buick's waxing the viper and he claimed it was fake. Showed him Black Air and he seems to be coming around... (We don't live close by, otherwise I would have already schooled him on the Darkside!!)

Damned kids! :eek:

You sure it wasn't Justin Bieber?
So, the kid turned into a Belieber then I take it..:D

Awww MAAANNNN! You polluted my thread with a Bieber bombing?!?!?? What did I ever do to you to deserve that? (Besides make fun of you a little bit in the "2013 Post Whore Award" thread!!!)

:-o

lol say yep this old granny car just chewed you up and spit you out with a little v6 :LOL: