Freedom Hawk Carpet Blast from the Past!

AWK

IMG_3115.JPG
Thought I would share this old piece carpet I have. Been rolled up on a shelf in my basement for 20 years. Just unrolled and vacuumed it. I used this in my garage years ago. You can see its cut down, it measure 86 x 234 inches. Fits really nice in my garage with the cut edge against the wall. Colors are still bright as ever. Think I might rent a steam cleaner and clean it up. Not sure where to put it in the new barn.
AWK

View attachment 302719 Thought I would share this old piece carpet I have. Been rolled up on a shelf in my basement for 20 years. Just unrolled and vacuumed it. I used this in my garage years ago. You can see its cut down, it measure 86 x 234 inches. Fits really nice in my garage with the cut edge against the wall. Colors are still bright as ever. Think I might rent a steam cleaner and clean it up. Not sure where to put it in the new barn.
AWK

TidZ Hey ya JusTidZ! Luv it.

Let me know when you start accepting offers on that. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Let me know when you start accepting offers on that. Lol.

Interesting enough, I am not sure what to do with it now that I moved. No room in the garage. It sure can perk up a man cave garage. I may be interested in parting with it.

AWK

Interesting enough, I am not sure what to do with it now that I moved. No room in the garage. It sure can perk up a man cave garage. I may be interested in parting with it.

AWK
Ok, let me know what you are thinking.