Free shipping at Burlington show & where to get raffle tickets

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
We will have T/A Perf.- AZGN stainless steel stock replacement headers being raffled off at our booth. Tickets will be $20.00 each & can be purchased there. You do not have to be present to win but will be responsible for shipping. We will also have a set of T/A AZGN Stainless steel performance headers for sale.
All Proceeds will go for event expenses.
I would like to Thank Nick & Mike for doing this for the Buick Community.

Next on the list of a big thank you is to Julio! Alky control will be sending us up 3 87 TR alky kits. 2 with 3 bar map sensors & 1 with out. We will have 3 bar map sensors as well. His show special will be $550.00 for alky kits with 3 bar map sensors. Now as if this isn't good enough if we run out Julio will honor all orders placed with us for the same price with free shipping! Way to go Julio!
Dual nozzle kits available as well!

A lot of other vendors who really wanted to attend like John from Casper's electronics, Tom at Champion racing heads have just been over whelmed at with current orders & business. So they will not be able to make it.
We will be bringing a lot of Casper's electronics products to Burlington including a 86-7 Engine harness down to cam sensor tools.
We will have Champion Iron ported heads, Champion racing intake manifolds long & short rails ported & unported. Champion Aluminum Radiator Top Plate, Iac adapter, & valve covers.

We will bring a lot of our most popular sellers including new console riser & cup holders for consoles bench seats & mini console cars. Down pipes, Gauge pods, suspension parts,etc...

If you need anything brought specific to save on shipping new or used just ask. You can post here or e-mail me direct. Bweavy@aol.com
See you in Burlington!

Brian,
I'll be there! What is the price for the Alky kit if I don't need the Map sensor and I bring a New "core" tank? Also a reminder if you could.... bring a ported stock turbo elbow...I'll have my core for that as well!

See you there!