Free Gas!!!!!

I'm sure I'll piss someone here off with this.......

View attachment 354573
It was hilarious on my dirt bike trip couple years ago thru the woods of America down in the Tennessee area I'd come across these jacked up pickup trucks off roading with huge confederate flags on flag poles mounted to the bed... Knew I wasn't in New England anymore lol

It was hilarious on my dirt bike trip couple years ago thru the woods of America down in the Tennessee area I'd come across these jacked up pickup trucks off roading with huge confederate flags on flag poles mounted to the bed... Knew I wasn't in New England anymore lol

NOPE, it ain't the North East, glad you took note, might have gone bad for you if you didn't.

No person that respects that flag is a bad. Some misconstrue it's meaning and those folks are just ignorant, that's really unfortunate.

Just know that and don't place judgement on those that respect the initial movement. Not Slavery, but the resistance to tyranny.

Last edited:
I had the feeling if I wiped out or broke down they would been rite there to help me out

Would that have been true in, say, New Jersey?

There are a TON of great people there, but they have a genuine mistrust of every one but themselves. Like all of the North East. For good reason.

NOPE, it ain't the North East, glad you took note, might have gone bad for you if you didn't.

No person that respects that flag is a bad. Some misconstrue it's meaning and those folks are just ignorant, that's really unfortunate.

Just know that and don't place judgement on those that respect the initial movement. Not Slavery, but the resistance to tyranny.
exactly its a part of history and real life ...very important IMOP

I had the feeling if I wiped out or broke down they would been rite there to help me out
yes sir most southerns are always there to help their fellow man ...there is an ole sayin that stands true in the south ...we ask where are you from... not what do you do ...but I still respect all no matter what they do or where they are from ...especially crazy Buick guys :p

exactly its a part of history and real life ...very important IMOP

You bet it is.

Some African/Americans may try and erase that history because it's "uncomfortable" for them. It is what it is, there is, no getting past it. We (along with the rest of the world) were bad, yes.

Reparations?

To those or you who think these are owed, Fuck You.

HOW-THE -FUCK -EVER........ Their own Kings sold their ancestors into slavery to line their own pockets. That shit reverses right back to Africa and those leaders didn't give a fuck, except getting rich on the backs of their own people. We just played along.

Get the fuck over it. I don't owe you a damn thing. Not 200 fucking years later, not to someone who has NEVER been a salve.

Last edited:
Would that have been true in, say, New Jersey?
Maybe, maybe not.. 3 areas stand out as places I wanted to get the he'll out of one was knocksville tenesee.. another was riding by the river people in wv and the last was the oppressive poverty in parts of Mississippi.. Just a gut feeling I wouldn't of had much sympathy from locals in those areas if something went wrong.. Crazed dogs chasing me down the road I was shitting my pants... Could be wrong dunno but ur gut counts for something I think.. Got to drink beers with Turbo Keith in Mississippi though that lucky dude lives rite off the transamerica trail shit id sell one of his awesome cars and buy a side by side/ buggy

people need to understand that everyone in the south thought the Yankees came down here to steel the women, when they found out no they were not they went home.

You bet it is.

Some African/Americans may try and erase that history because it's "uncomfortable" for them. It is what it is, there is, no getting past it. We (along with the rest of the world) were bad, yes.

Reparations?

To those or you who think these are owed, Fuck You.

HOW-THE -FUCK -EVER........ Their own Kings sold their ancestors into slavery to line their own pockets. That shit reverses right back to Africa and those leaders didn't give a fuck, except getting rich on the backs of their own people. We just played along.

Get the fuck over it. I don't owe you a damn thing. Not 200 fucking years later, not to someone who has NEVER been a salve.
exactly...only owed to the person it happened to ....and they gone...

Last edited: