Free Gas!!!!!

When you think about it Robert E.Lee was probably a better general since he went so far with less of everything that the north had. What a horrible waste of American life and treasure. Its said that if nothing was done that slavery probably would of ended on its own in another 10-20 years. Boy, were they wrong, 160 years later and we're slaves to power hungry politicians who's latest grab at power is the virus. If our great and great great grandfathers were alive today they'd be marching on D.C. and in 20 years there would be a documentary on the History Channel about that. :)

Eventually, I'm sure I will watch it. In the middle of "The Pacific" right now......It's pretty damn good!

That's the greatness of "On Demand" programming........

When you think about it Robert E.Lee was probably a better general since he went so far with less of everything that the north had. . . .
I look forward watching it. Hope it's a pretty accurate documentary.

I'm sure I'll piss someone here off with this.......

Epstien.jpg

If Geraldo is gonna open his tomb I'll watch all 3 days.... o_O

You never know who he'll find buried in there. :p

Eventually, I'm sure I will watch it. In the middle of "The Pacific" right now......It's pretty damn good!

That's the greatness of "On Demand" programming........

Damn, I just got DSL 2 years ago after having dialup for 21 years. :ROFLMAO:
And no more, "You got mail" when I turn on the chromebook!

Not where I live, here in SC they started it all.

Your Gubner was the first to end the flying of it it and started all the fucking blow back against it, too. Look where it's gone from there........

You SC guys get to own that, too. How's it feel? :)

Last edited:
Damn, I just got DSL 2 years ago after having dialup for 21 years. :ROFLMAO:
And no more, "You got mail" when I turn on the chromebook!

OK, BOOMER!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Your Gubner was the first to end the flying of it it and started all the fucking blow back against it, too. Look where it's gone from there........

You SC guys get to own that. How's it feel? :)
No, you are so wrong, you cannot go in 25 miles in any direction from where I live and not see these flags flying in peoples yards. For every one you see in Phoenix there is 500 here.

No, you are so wrong, you cannot go in 25 miles in any direction from where I live and not see these flags flying in peoples yards. For every one you see in Phoenix there is 500 here.

I'm surprised how many you see in ny, especially in the southern tier.

But it's no longer flying proudly under the Stars and Stripes on any public building. How did that happen?

I live in AZ, I had no say. Did you? (I don't think you did, and that sucks.)

Attachments

• FF4FF4DE-2A3F-4E7E-AF39-B41538408080.jpeg
    FF4FF4DE-2A3F-4E7E-AF39-B41538408080.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 126
Last edited: