Frankfort Il, cruise night

Hey any of you guys have an extra fuel pump block off plate (the diamond shaped plate with two bolts that goes on the driver's side of the timing cover)? We are ready to fire my friends buick for the first time but can't find the damn thing! Thanks.

Hey any of you guys have an extra fuel pump block off plate (the diamond shaped plate with two bolts that goes on the driver's side of the timing cover)? We are ready to fire my friends buick for the first time but can't find the damn thing! Thanks.

I have one. Let me know if you want it. I'm a north southsider by 1st and Ogden.

Real nice place.

Got a few guys going tonight. Sureg, Mike and myself so far. Anyone else?

That town is fantastic. It looks like the town in Back to the future. Lot of nice cars but man everybody was gone and in bed by 10:00!? There must have been 5 or 6 turbo cars.

Alright, who's in for tonight? No excuses. The weather is perfect.
DCVING 6
DR BOOST
Brer Rabbit
SPOT MY 6
Not Avg 6
fatride
Turbo6Chicago
SixOn66
83hurstguy

Alright, who's in for tonight? No excuses. The weather is perfect.
DCVING 6
DR BOOST
Brer Rabbit
SPOT MY 6
Not Avg 6
fatride
Turbo6Chicago
SixOn66
83hurstguy

I'll probably head up there to spectate, but I just blew the converter on my car Tuesday... :mad:

Is it still going on? They usually end after Labor Day, but I know there were some rainouts....

I might try to make it tonight because I hardly went to any shows this summer and time flew by before I even noticed. 40 mile drive though...

Rick87 , did you get some new rims on your GN? Seen one drive by last night on convo pro's I think? Maybe if I buy you a tank of BP 93 you could take me for a rip in that GN down Route 6? :eek: :cool:

Rick87 , did you get some new rims on your GN? Seen one drive by last night on convo pro's I think? Maybe if I buy you a tank of BP 93 you could take me for a rip in that GN down Route 6? :eek: :cool:

I did put the convo's on. I wore out the drag radials on the kirbans and had these in the garage with fresh skins on them. Where did you see me?
Trade a blast for some gas? No problem. ;)

Sound good guys. I'm thinking I should be there around 6:30.

Were you there Thursday? I didn't see your GN there, but I got grabbed by 5 people who wanted to chat and didn't get much time to look either.

Also, were you out cruising last night down Everitt Lane? I was at my buddy's working on his Camaro... saw a GN that looked like yours drive by twice.

Were you there Thursday? I didn't see your GN there, but I got grabbed by 5 people who wanted to chat and didn't get much time to look either.

Also, were you out cruising last night down Everitt Lane? I was at my buddy's working on his Camaro... saw a GN that looked like yours drive by twice.

I cruised through late on Thursday. My sister-in-law lives on caimbridge and I help her out with things. Her heat went down, I was over there Thursday then again on Friday. That was me going back over there. That camaro looks sweet! Does it run? I thought I saw it out the other day. Really nice car.

I did put the convo's on. I wore out the drag radials on the kirbans and had these in the garage with fresh skins on them. Where did you see me?
Trade a blast for some gas? No problem. ;)

You drove by my house , was outside and seen it go by :D I had the yellow 2v GT for a bit and also the silver WS6 , I bought a truck now , but already have a "speed" bug , trucks just dont cut it. :(

I cruised through late on Thursday. My sister-in-law lives on caimbridge and I help her out with things. Her heat went down, I was over there Thursday then again on Friday. That was me going back over there. That camaro looks sweet! Does it run? I thought I saw it out the other day. Really nice car.

We waved (b/c I thought it was you)... if were out there again, feel free to stop by and check out the car. My buddy's name is Eddie...

Yeah, that Camaro has run for about 2 years now... he's just nuts about keeping it perfect and takes it apart before all the big shows to clean it and do touch up work. We had to put some new springs on the front coilovers... getting it ready for Good Guys show next weekend. Its really nice... I like to drive my stuff a lot more, could never keep it that perfect, lol.

I've checked out your GN at Frankfort before, I like it a lot. Too bad the summer cruise season is over :(