found this in the local newspaper

nasty001

My wife was reading our local newspaper in Bolton,ontario the other day and wanted me to post this article on TB forum.You never know maybe with all the views on this site we can help find the little guys car.

Attachments

• nv24$0000.jpg
    nv24$0000.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 980
That is board member Bird's car. My heart dropped when I read this. That is a mid 9 sec 109 car at full weight with a 70 turbo on it with all the creature comforts and cold AC to boot. I am so friggin disgusted right now it hurts. Fukin 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep after reading this. When you talk about going fast with class, Rich is that guy. I hope this car is found and the theifs are beatin within a fraction of their life.:mad:

That is board member Bird's car. My heart dropped when I read this. That is a mid 9 sec 109 car at full weight with a 70 turbo on it with all the creature comforts and cold AC to boot. I am so friggin disgusted right now it hurts. Fukin 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep after reading this. When you talk about going fast with class, Rich is that guy. I hope this car is found and the theifs are beatin within a fraction of their life.:mad:

X2 Rich is a classy guy,hope the thieves get their own:mad:I too am disgusted with this kinda stuff.Lets keep our eyes on Kijiji as stuff usually surfaces their:mad:

Kevin

Rich is a great guy and it pissess me off that this happened!
I can tell you Mike(ttypewhite) I would probable be in jail if that happened to me and the I caught the ****ers! :mad:

Rich, I hope they find it !

I feel the same way . It hasn't left my mind either since I read the post. Rich - I'm all eyes and ears in the maple area and will inform my buddies in the auto biz and the car clubs.