Found a treasure trove......

4timesT

in the basement.

Just getting back into TRs and I went looking to see what TR reading material i had stashed away in the basement.

A 1989 Kenne-Bell catalog....price back then was 5 bux. YAY now I can go fast. lol Got that FREE from Joel at Motion in 1989, after purchasing a chip, K&N and test pipe. lol

A 1992 Eastern Perfomance catalog.

Couple of ANS Perfomance catalogs.

Brand new 208/208 flat tappet cam with springs and lifters. One of the bearing journals has surface rust on it. :frown:

Old roller cam.

2 brand new in the box 340M pumps.

Brand new in the box Accufab FP reg.

Couple of new coil packs.

That's about it so far lol

All that's great, but if you really want to get people's attention these days you need to talk about the four NOS 1987 grilles that you found, the 3 sets of headlight bezels, the two complete brand new Powermaster brake units and, of course, the 4 sets of GM rear bumper fillers that you bought in 1990 "just in case". Then you need to wonder out loud if anyone is looking for any of those things.

lol that would be nice. Not looking to sell this stuff just thought it was funny the stuff I forgot about since 2002. lol

I had an old Motion Performance (Joel Rosen) catalog and a sticker from around 1980 that I sold on eBay awhile back. I think that I got about $75 bucks for them.

I bought a few things from Motion way back then- Good guys!

John

I had an old Motion Performance (Joel Rosen) catalog and a sticker from around 1980 that I sold on eBay awhile back. I think that I got about $75 bucks for them.

I bought a few things from Motion way back then- Good guys!

John

They are local to me now,need anything?