Found 2 gd cond. turbo Riviera rims

Turbo6Smackdown

I was messing around in a junkyard around my neighborhood and spotted it from a mile away - a good condition T type Riv rim. I went up close to investigate, and there's the other one on the other side of the car. But that one had a small dent in it. They were in good condition too. So I turned them upside down, put them on a piece of trim, and tucked them up underneath car in case I had to go back and get them. If any of you want these really rare rims, I can tell you where they are if you're restoring your old Riviera. Let me know.

I know T Type Riv did come with aluminum rims, but are these Chrome GN type? My 85 Riv is looking for some steelies

Is there a set of 4, and if so how does the chrome look? oh as you said they are at a pick a part yard ! It might be a wishful thought, but shipping to me might more than they worth ? I am at 98264. Any ideas ? Does the yard have a contact number ?

Is there a set of 4, and if so how does the chrome look? oh as you said they are at a pick a part yard ! It might be a wishful thought, but shipping to me might more than they worth ? I am at 98264. Any ideas ? Does the yard have a contact number ?

There's two. One's in really good shape, the other is the same shape, but with a little dent in it. Shipping should be around 40 bucks or so per wheel. I'd go and get them and ship them for you for just the price of the shipping if you wanted them. It's all on how much they're worth to you I guess. It's your call.

Ok, I can do this! The season is getting in the way of me Buicking! Up to now at least.Thanks .
PM Sent.

I will go over there in a few days and check 'em out. They shouldn't charge much, so we'll see. I'll also go by the post office and get an accurate shipping quote for you. Stand by to stand by.