Forward 10k lift

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hey guys looking for opinions on forward lifts, I can get one used for $1500 installed... The same one pictured,
20200316_161558.jpg
20200316_161655.jpg
With warranty and support...Thanks Mike

If your floor isn't poured to the specs, does the 1500 Include the floor reinforcement?
Thanks so far guy's!!! Just getting some measurements down now.. And awaiting his call back...
Floor is good to go Chuck... Thanks
Mike

Grumpy, what's the specs on yours? What is the max height you can lift?... Mike

Grumpy, what's the specs on yours? What is the max height you can lift?... Mike
It's a 12,000# Ceiling to floor is 11'7"..... to the duct work hanging down 10'7".. It's 6' to the top of the ramp. Buicks fit fine. Only car that was close were early 90s big Olds/Buicks Wagons... Still workable but it was close.
Cobra lift.jpg
Lift 2.jpg

Well guy's the original lift I was looking at fell thru.. But I ended up with this one, an older Forward 9k. That I found on Craigslist. I know it's not the Buick, but my daily up there... It's been operational since last weekend with no hiccups..... Mike
D5EAC906-F6A3-4552-8E76-4BB091F100AA.jpg

Well guy's the original lift I was looking at fell thru.. But I ended up with this one, an older Forward 9k. That I found on Craigslist. I know it's not the Buick, but my daily up there... It's been operational since last weekend with no hiccups..... MikeView attachment 354659

Off subject but did you know Toyota is moving Taco production to mec-e-co next year. Hope Trump reads them the riot act. :mad::mad::mad:

Well guy's the original lift I was looking at fell thru.. But I ended up with this one, an older Forward 9k. That I found on Craigslist. I know it's not the Buick, but my daily up there... It's been operational since last weekend with no hiccups..... MikeView attachment 354659

That’s fantastic news. Not that the other one fell through, but that you got one. So jealous, nah, just happy for you.:)

I recently test drove a '16&'19 Taco.. Not that impressed... I'll stick with my 4runner which is completely Japan. Mike