Forged 3.8 long block

jerritt

Just reposting motor for sale in a new thread since I was selling it with all the accessories but those are gone now so clearing up that it's just the long block now:
Eaglecrank; Oliver rods; Diamond pistons; ARP everything; clevite bearings; RJC girdle; ported and polished irons with flow numbers like Champion (according to engine builder), port matched intake; Custom roller cam, morel lifters, KB roller rockers, ta performance balancer, new flexplate. Going on high side and saying about 5 thousand miles on it with zero problems
Just lowered price to 4 grand for long block and will sell short block for 3 grand I know this is wayyy cheaper then you could build one anywhere near this just need to clear up money for school. You can ask any questions in pm or text me at 2406260459 thanks
Jerritt

Just reposting motor for sale in a new thread since I was selling it with all the accessories but those are gone now so clearing up that it's just the long block now:
Eaglecrank; Oliver rods; Diamond pistons; ARP everything; clevite bearings; RJC girdle; ported and polished irons with flow numbers like Champion (according to engine builder), port matched intake; Custom roller cam, morel lifters, KB roller rockers, ta performance balancer, new flexplate. Going on high side and saying about 5 thousand miles on it with zero problems
Just lowered price to 4 grand for long block and will sell short block for 3 grand I know this is wayyy cheaper then you could build one anywhere near this just need to clear up money for school. You can ask any questions in pm or text me at 2406260459 thanks
Jerritt
Location?

Thanks texasmr2 and I wasn't planning on it turboburick but we can try and work something out to where I can bring it to you but it would be about a 10 hour drive each way for me

I had a phone conversation with this guy last week. Seems young over the phone. Very nice knows allot about the motor. He has no build sheet on it. Says he bought it from another board member 5 years ago. I was interested in the motor and ask him to give me shipping cost to Houston. That was 4 days ago with no response. I will pass on it. Buyer beware.

Hey guys motor is still for sale. I was in a car wreck a few days ago which is why I haven't been responding sorry but I'm back on my feet now. I have several pictures of the motor please pm me and I will email them to you I'm having trouble loading all them to this thread or again you can text me at 2406260459 and I will be happy to talk to you over the phone about it.

Got some to work here are a few from when it was being built

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160601-170007.png
    Screenshot_20160601-170007.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20160601-170016.png
    Screenshot_20160601-170016.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_20160601-170000.png
    Screenshot_20160601-170000.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20160601-194034.png