For those who love TOP SPEED RUNS!!!

Absolutely incredible someone would do that on the street. I'd be scared to death :eek: .

Jason

Just imagine blowing by a car thats going 70 and your doing 175 or 200 mph!!! I did it at 135 years ago in my GT but alcohol and youth had my vision blurred :eek:

We have a couple guys around here going 200mph on public roads.
165mph is about the fastest I have been in a 4 gen camaro with a 150shot.
That was more than enough for me!

John Wilde said:
We have a couple guys around here going 200mph on public roads.
165mph is about the fastest I have been in a 4 gen camaro with a 150shot.
That was more than enough for me!

A few years ago down here we had a guy with a LT1 Camaro get busted for going 156mph in a 55... If I remember correctly he had all the bolt-ons + a cam with a two stage 250 shot (he only hit the one stage though)... The funny part was the one state trooper had an LS1 Camaro and blew the motor chasing him :biggrin:

At those speeds if anything goes wrong you can kiss your a$$ good bye and hope they will be able to identify you with dental records!!! :eek:

We had a supra with three people in it (dont ask stupid ricers) going down a road thats very dangerous and windy going about 140. Well they hit a like 150 year old tree guess who won :rolleyes: there was just little "peaces" of the people it was insane. Bealive it or not we get about a accident a mounth along that road :eek:

Camaro@100+ mph meets wall. When they found him on the lawn he had a suicide note on him. A few blocks from my house, lucky no one was in the way. :(

Attachments

• camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 537
441120 said:
Camaro@100+ mph meets wall. When they found him on the lawn he had a suicide note on him. A few blocks from my house, lucky no one was in the way. :(
wow...that Camaro is messed up bad.

Jason

Fastest ive been is ~140 in friends 02 WS6 with Heads/Cam
In my own cars was around 135 ish in my 91 Trans Am Vert.

Im sure my fastest with a friend woulda been faster but I refuse to ride in my friends supra. Not only is it crazy fast...he just is crazy (hes had it to 160+)

sdteb said:
that was on the autobahn...btw

I almost automatically assumed that. In the US, a stretch of road that long would be bound to have some ruts or dips and doing 200mph would be a deathwish. It's a deathwish anyway.