For the ADMINS

3.8na

Just so you know, gmail users are not being sent the verification email. Even if they check their spam folder.

Or the verification is being sent and gmail is filtering it out. I can confirm that.

Last edited:
Could be a email blacklist issue for the site domain. One of my clients had that happen after they email blasted some marketing stuff. Then nothing worked lol. I don't get emails to my gmail either when I tried resetting my pwd to login a month ago. I had to contact shane via facebook message in the tb group, he got it taken care of. I use mxtoolbox in the past to research this:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist:turbobuick.com&run=toolpage

its been like that a while , the boost emails to everyone have been non existent since end of last year
not just for gmail its across the board

3.8na, thanks for the registration solution. I could not get verified by any other of my email accounts

You're welcome dhy808!

This is the second problem I have noticed with gmail filtering. The first involved shopping for auto insurance quotes. Some got through, some did not.