For Sale: White 87 T-Type 36500 Original Miles

mattdg1

Selling this for my brother. 36500 original miles 87 t-type, white car with burgundy interior. This car has a fresh 5K paint job due to the non-to famous original paint. The car was stripped to bear metal, all windows/molding were removed. All the original stickers were tapped and still look pristine. The car has all the documentation back to the original window sticker and bill of sale. The car has flawless burgundy interior. The car has the following modifications exhaust, XP+ fuel pump, 099 injectors, aluminum fuel psi regulator, plug wires, boxed upper and lower control arms, ATR front and rear sway bar. I can’t say enough to describe how clean this car is. No dents, No rust and Never smoked in. The car has spent its entire life in a humidity-controlled shop. The car was bought new in Tupelo Ms. My brother is the 3rd owner of the car. The car has an official appraisal of 19,500. Would be willing to deliver up to 300 miles. Asking 18,000. More pictures are available upon request. Serious inquiries only please. Call him at 16624548544

Attachments

• IMG_3038rs.jpg
    IMG_3038rs.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 842
Wow, nice car! I love those white TB's wth black out trim! I should have never sold my white, black out trim Limited!

TTT for you and your very nice looking car!

Selling this for my brother. 36500 original miles 87 t-type, white car with burgundy interior. This car has a fresh 5K paint job due to the non-to famous original paint. The car was stripped to bare :confused: metal, all windows/molding were removed. All the original stickers were taped :confused: and still look pristine. The car has all the documentation back to the original window sticker and bill of sale. The car has flawless burgundy interior. The car has the following modifications exhaust, XP+ fuel pump, 099 injectors, aluminum fuel psi regulator, plug wires, boxed upper and lower control arms, ATR front and rear sway bar. I can’t say enough to describe how clean this car is. No dents, No rust and Never smoked in. The car has spent its entire life in a humidity-controlled shop. The car was bought new in Tupelo Ms. My brother is the 3rd owner of the car. The car has an official appraisal of 19,500. Would be willing to deliver up to 300 miles. Asking 18,000. More pictures are available upon request. Serious inquiries only please. Call him at 16624548544

Sorry I can spell just got in a hurry!!! More pics if you want to see them.

Very nice. Howbout some interior pics? Would love to have that as a driver.

I have seen this car in person and it is very nice and the paint job looks wonderful. It is as described.