For sale 8k or Raffling off a Cruz Built 109

My point was that just these stupid annoying hard to work on and keep going turbo V6 cars have perplexed the world for 30+ years, except the LSx, LSx is awesome, many of us have been around for a while and might know quite a few people. Can't just go around trashing anyone on a whim.

Lol. Well if it don't apply to you disregard it. I've already been bitched at by the admin

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Well, you took a needle and laser to the ballsack on your own volition, so, guess that's cool. Don't go around spoutin' off though.

Needle and laser to ballsack....hm...sounds like something a couple of those "ounces" could help relieve pain with while playing on the yacht getting the twins massaged...

Needle and laser to ballsack....hm...sounds like something a couple of those "ounces" could help relieve pain with while playing on the yacht getting the twins massaged...

Well I'm being productive instead of bitching at people online now.

That was hyberbole, clearly I don't need any of that from craigslist.

You gotta watch out. There are a bunch of pussies here too. I can't sell parts no more without paying as a vendor. Ignorant sons of bitches.

WTF are you talking to? I tell you what, I can take about 30 seconds and make every trace of you on this board disappear. If you don't like me or the rules of this board just let me know, I will handle it for you.... I don't know what is so complicated about what I told you. If you are making PROFIT FROM SELLING PRODUCTS ON THIS BOARD ON A REGULAR BASIS YOU ARE ACTING AS A VENDOR. Don't take a damn genius to figure that out....

WTF are you talking to? I tell you what, I can take about 30 seconds and make every trace of you on this board disappear. If you don't like me or the rules of this board just let me know, I will handle it for you.... I don't know what is so complicated about what I told you. If you are making PROFIT FROM SELLING PRODUCTS ON THIS BOARD ON A REGULAR BASIS YOU ARE ACTING AS A VENDOR. Don't take a damn genius to figure that out....

ZomboDroid08102014120748.jpg

Lol

I'm not sure how or why this post got to where it is but it needs to be deleted ASAP , Its no reason to Bash the owner of this site when it is free to use , JUST ABIDE BY THE RULES . TURBO KEITH

Why does the whole thread need to be deleted? Why not just the offencive post?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how or why this post got to where it is but it needs to be deleted ASAP , Its no reason to Bash the owner of this site when it is free to use , JUST ABIDE BY THE RULES . TURBO KEITH
I wasn't bashing Shane. I was bashing the snowflakes bitching about me selling parts.

Can we start a poll thread to see what the majority thinks about deleting William? :)