For Sale: 86-87 GN NOS 9-hole Hood Liner Insulator Pad

ASturbo86

This is a brand new Rare NOS 9-hole Hood Liner Insulator Pad (PN 25525977) for the 86-87 GN, GNX, T-type. Originally purchased in 1994 and stored in box ever since. Also have 9 new plastic retainers.
Since no one local is interested, I'm willing to ship and dropping price to help offset shipping cost, Asking $750 + shipping. Also will be putting it on eBay.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
The C and K are upside down just like the one I have. I posted something about this a few years ago and most people including Kirban said that should not hurt the value. GLWS

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PART NUMBER ON THOSE PLASTIC RETAINERS?I NEED TO GET SOME FOR MY NEW ONE,I COULD ONLY AFFORD A 8 HOLE NOS..9 HOLES ARE WAY TO RARE..

Wow, nice peice there. To rich for my poor ass, someone gonna be very lucky.

Thanks, I hope so. I know I'm limiting myself by not wanting to ship but may change my mind if nobody locally is interested.

The C and K are upside down just like the one I have. I posted something about this a few years ago and most people including Kirban said that should not hurt the value. GLWS

I never noticed that but now that you mention it, I do remember they were produced like that at a time. Always open to offers.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PART NUMBER ON THOSE PLASTIC RETAINERS?I NEED TO GET SOME FOR MY NEW ONE,I COULD ONLY AFFORD A 8 HOLE NOS..9 HOLES ARE WAY TO RARE..

If you get them from a GM dealer they will be the wrong size/diameter. GM updated them for some reason and when they did they shrunk them down in size. Highway Stars has reproduction ones that are the correct size/diameter.