For Sale- 200-4R BRF Transmission- Stage 1

Dev

True 200-4R BFR Transmission out of my 1987 Turbo T.

Stage 1 build, rated for 500hp.

Built by Neal Performance Transmission out of Snellvile, GA.

4K miles on the build.

Comes with 2800 PTC lockup converter, flex plate, and dust cover.

The transmission Shifts Flawlessly!

Price: $2000 Firm- located in Atlanta, GA
Or $1700 for transmission only.

I'd be happy to send data logs of shift points.
Devinwatts10@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_4134.JPG
    IMG_4134.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4137.JPG
    IMG_4137.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4139.JPG
    IMG_4139.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 68
Can I ask why your selling ?
Reason for selling: This transmission is rated to handle 500hp. My previous turbo was a precision 5831, and the trans/converter setup worked flawlessly.

I'm getting ready to switch to a much larger turbo that's rated at 950hp. Also, I'm going to a non-lockup setup. So, instead of destroying a perfectly good transmission, I'd rather sale.

WOW you are bout to step it up , You can see in my signature all my upgrades and yet I'm still running a stock tranny and converter So I'm like you , before I break my unit I have been thinking bout an upgrade , I just don't know who I will be going with . I do know PTC makes a great converter .

WOW you are bout to step it up , You can see in my signature all my upgrades and yet I'm still running a stock tranny and converter So I'm like you , before I break my unit I have been thinking bout an upgrade , I just don't know who I will be going with . I do know PTC makes a great converter .

Yes sir. I'm getting ready to do some major upgrades. This transmission works great, but it won't work for my future setup.

By the way, I'd highly recommmend PTC.

Reason for selling: This transmission is rated to handle 500hp. My previous turbo was a precision 5831, and the trans/converter setup worked flawlessly.

I'm getting ready to switch to a much larger turbo that's rated at 950hp. Also, I'm going to a non-lockup setup. So, instead of destroying a perfectly good transmission, I'd rather sale.
Just because your stepping up to a turbo rhat is rated for 950HP doesn't mean your gonna see it or gain 300hp.. you'll probably go slower if nothing else is changed on the combo.. The 58 turbo is a bad little street turbo . A local is in the 10's with one.

What is done to the transmission makes it $2000? Not trying to be an ass I'm actually asking a serious question. I just spent that kind of money on a transmission but it has a bunch of billet internals and a billet servo on the side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is done to the transmission makes it $2000? Not trying to be an ass I'm actually asking a serious question. I just spent that kind of money on a transmission but it has a bunch of billet internals and a billet servo on the side?