For Sale: 1987 Grand National - Immaculate Condition - Fort Worth, TX - $38,000

Trader history for gn87man (0)

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
I have never seen this car in Fort Worth--I used to live there--and I used to drive mine around all of the time. I wish I had of known this info when I had my motor and stuff built up...I had to go out of town. The only person that I heard worked on these in Fort Worth was some Duke guy and my shit was leaking worse when I get it back from him than it did when I took it.

gn87man

I have never seen this car in Fort Worth--I used to live there--and I used to drive mine around all of the time. I wish I had of known this info when I had my motor and stuff built up...I had to go out of town. The only person that I heard worked on these in Fort Worth was some Duke guy and my shit was leaking worse when I get it back from him than it did when I took it.
You probably never saw it because I only drive it within a 5-6 mile radius of my house in northwest Fort Worth. LOL. Yeah, Ken White referred me to the engine builder and transmission builder. I am blessed to befriend Ken White because he has been extremely helpful. Yeah, I have heard of that Duke guy and everyone I spoke with said to steer clear of him. Hope you got your leak fixed bud.

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Yeah—I’m good now. This was a few years ago. But yeah...I did the same. Only a 5-6 mike radius then back in the garage. Lol