For sale 140 Block, 445 Heads, Intake, 20 Bolt Oilpan, Stock Down Pipe

AWK

IMG_3111.JPG IMG_3107.JPG IMG_3102.JPG IMG_3095.JPG IMG_3112.JPG Intake is SOLD. Pan is SOLDI'm moving and have had these in my basement for 20 years. I have come to the conclusion that I will never do anything with them and know others might really need them. Right now the reside in the 48047 area code. Not really wanting to move them North. Best offer on all or separate. Kicker is you need to come and get them as I don't have much time to get involved with shipping. Might be persuaded at the right price. Notice that all parts were painted from a project I did in the late 80's.

I can take and picture you need, just ask.

AWK

Last edited:
IMG_3114.JPG
Looking to get 100 bucks on the intake and 50 for the pan. Wanted to point out that the flange has a small bend. The mating surface is nice and flat. Tried to take a picture with a straight edge, but I shake to much.

1st inline for the oil pan.
Next inline for the intake.

[/ATTACH] Looking to get 100 bucks on the intake and 50 for the pan. Wanted to point out that the flange has a small bend. The mating surface is nice and flat. Tried to take a picture with a straight edge, but I shake to much.

Yes I'll take the oil pan & intake,
if avail & if you can be persuaded to ship.
My ship zip is 76065.

If some wants this block they can come and get it. No room for it and I don't want to move it. Hate to give it to the scrapers.