FMIC pleeeaase?

It would be easier this time around if we just skip the formalities and I just throw some money in the trash can and wait 3 weeks for you to send me a fake tracking number. Lol get outta here.

Last edited:
If your ever in Vegas stop by chump

Hahaha nobody's afraid of a chubby middle aged man. Go heat up a TV dinner and watch re-runs of Cheers while you pretend the best years of your life aren't already ten years behind you.

Last edited:
Hi
I don't know if u found your front mount intercooler yet. But for any chances that u might be interested, I might have my polished mease 24 row stock location intercooler for sale with a chrome 3" inlet pipe with all the silicone hoses and all that is needed to install. Only problem is that it is still on the car cause I am still not sure if I want to get rid of it, cause it looks great in the engine compartment. 700$ plus shipping.
If you are not interested, just ignore my replie.
take care
Marco

Call RJC & buy a new one. Support a vendor & avoid all this childish drama!

Hi
I don't know if u found your front mount intercooler yet. But for any chances that u might be interested, I might have my polished mease 24 row stock location intercooler for sale with a chrome 3" inlet pipe with all the silicone hoses and all that is needed to install. Only problem is that it is still on the car cause I am still not sure if I want to get rid of it, cause it looks great in the engine compartment. 700$ plus shipping.
If you are not interested, just ignore my replie.
take care
Marco
Hey Marco,
You took the time to write this, so I can take the time to reply. Thanks, but I was able to find an intercooler recently.