FMIC pleeeaase?

nolanator

@none_more_black
I'm looking to replace my ATR liquid to air intercooler with a front mount. Anyone have something for sale at a reasonable price? i'm located in southern california.

I have the ESP front mount. I'd consider shipping, but being its across the country, it wont be cheap....probably around $60-65, since it needs a big box.
If you want me to give it a go, I'd try shipping. I hope I have a box big enough. Lets call it $60 shipping for now, and I'd let you know if its more. If it's significantly less, Id refund you the difference.

If that works...email me directly (quik87gn@aol.com), and we can hash out the details.

Thanks,

Chris

I have an Eastern Performance FMIC I no longer am using. I am in Utah, so maybe shipping to California will be more manageable. I have pictures, it includes all hoses and clamps. Please email me at landonspendlove@gmail.com if you have any questions.

A buddy of mine has this 3" Eastern Performance fmic in overall great shape if you're still looking for one. I run a Spearco liquid, so I don't know anything about fmics, but he says it's the bomb and to look it up. Approx 23"Lx5"Wx11"H

Attachments

• 1444713519645.jpg
    1444713519645.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 1444713534768.jpg
    1444713534768.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
A buddy of mine has this 3" Easton Performance fmic in overall great shape if you're still looking for one. I run a Spearco liquid, so I don't know anything about fmics, but he says it's the bomb and to look it up. Approx 23"Lx5"Wx11"H
I'm interested if its complete. Could you get me more details and a price please?

Not complete, he doesn't have piping, only the fmic. I don't know how easy it is or isn't to get some. I can talk to him more tomorrow to get more info and his price on it.

Not complete, he doesn't have piping, only the fmic. I don't know how easy it is or isn't to get some. I can talk to him more tomorrow to get more info and his price on it.
I appreciate the offer but I'm going to hold out for a complete setup. Thanks

Check this thread, PTE front mout intercooler. Yes, that's the correct spelling. I'm not sure if it's in your price range or where it's located, but it looks like they're trying to sell a complete set-up.