Flowmaster Hushpower

TTA976

We put a Flowmaster Hushpower pro series on the Turbo TA. Not a big fan of Flowmaster but I like the design of this muffler. Sounds really good... Quiet at idle and sound good at wot...There is a little drone but... Anyone else using one?

Joe

No. Most of us have realized that Flowmaster make more noise that power on turbo cars.

No idea what a Hushpower is as I'd never own anything by Flowmaster but with any luck they've addressed the problem of chocking down our cars.

No. Most of us have realized that Flowmaster make more noise that power on turbo cars.

No idea what a Hushpower is as I'd never own anything by Flowmaster but with any luck they've addressed the problem of chocking down our cars.

Thanks for the reply Earl. I respectively tried it your way without a muffler. I thought it sounded cheap and way too much drone. Maybe for a track car , but my street car sounded terrible without the muffler.
This muffler has a straight thru design unlike the usual baffled muffler Flowmaster sells. I wouldn't put a baffled muff on this turbo car.

Joe

I must be mistaken. I read a few post of yours that said the muffs kill the whistle and....I agree.
All is good. Thanks Earl

That part is true. That was on my personal car with a 3" single shot and a dynomax race magnum.

The addition of the race mag killed the whistle but didn't hurt performance any.