Florida Turbo Trans Am #966 For Sale - $9,500

Looks to be a very good deal. Solid car for a decent price. The wrinkled fender is an easy fix as long as there was no structural damage to the unibody, If I were not trying to get a garage built I would be all over this but my loss. I don't have enough room to store all of my toys now. :( Good luck with the sale but I don't think you will really need it. :)
Bump to the top.

Looks to be a very good deal. Solid car for a decent price. The wrinkled fender is an easy fix as long as there was no structural damage to the unibody, If I were not trying to get a garage built I would be all over this but my loss. I don't have enough room to store all of my toys now. :( Good luck with the sale but I don't think you will really need it. :)
Bump to the top.

Thanks... Definitely no structural damage....

Price change, would like to move it this weekend. Best is to call or text

That car sold in Palm Bay Florida for 7-8k a few weeks ago
Were you there when it sold? My guess is not. Because a spread from 7-8k is obviously just a guess. And if it did sell for 8k, anybody with a brain and $$$ would have jumped all over it. If its the one I saw for sale the owner was asking about 11k.

Actually there was an offer of 7 k on the table but the buyer could not complete the sell. I was there and
actually personally drove the the car also had the wrinkled fender on the driver side which was caused by a dear hitting the car.

You or the buyer must not of had the $. It still doesnt mean that it was bought for 7-8k. I would have bought that car all day long for 8k. Even at 8k that car would have been a steal..... I wish I had that opportunity.... money talks and bs walks.

Last edited:
My point exaclty....any body with the $ would buy it for that kind of $;)

Anyway, good luck seller. Its seems to be a solid car for a reasonable price

Thanks for keeping the post active while I was out of town guys... Feel free to call or text me directly if your serious and have any questions.

$10,500 obo