FLIGHT OF FANCY

Dennis Kirban

By now you read and probably seen about the 29 year old airport worker in Washington State who simply rolled out a Alaskan 76 passenger plane and based on his video skills took off performed some amazing manuvers including a barrel roll and loops some within close distances to the ocean.

You can probaly go on You Tube or somewhere and hear the entire broadcast between the guy and the tower. Its quite humorous....its like a comedy skit only playing out in real life actually the last approximate 75 mins of the guys life....yet no urgency no sorrow....

Had he landed the plane without incident this guy would be in high demand for every talk show in the country. A shame the outcome was what it was.
He definately goes down as the first to do this.

The audio is worth listening to.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Yea he wasted his talents throwing bags. He couldve been a nice pilot. I think they shot him down instead of the story that he crashed

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yea he wasted his talents throwing bags. He couldve been a nice pilot. I think they shot him down instead of the story that he crashed

I don't believe that was the case as he was light headed besides if they shot him down someone would have heard it or seen it or something again just my thoughts. while he had a great skill set he did not know everything about the actual plane he stole

Thats even more impressive. Did all of that from playing a video game

He was talking about his fuel levels and they were heading south fast, so I imagine he just ran out of fuel. I suppose there is always a chance that he was shot down though, perhaps to ensure there was no last ditch effort to take some people with him.

I doubt he was shot down but if he was, you can't blame them for doing it. Huge threat of domestic terrorism. Dude could've taken a lot of people with him if he chose to. And if they had shot him down they wouldnt really have any reason to hide the fact they did it.

The audio is hilarious. Wish the guy would have decided to land it though, or at least try. Suicide really sucks. Seemed to be having the time of his life at the end, dude should have went to flight school.

A guy stole a plane yesterday and crashed it into his house, killing just himself