Flex fuel sensor

poppy1440

Question.

Shouldn’t the flex fuel sensor adjust your tune Incase you come across some fuel with E85 content or even 93 octane in case of an emergency.

The reason that I am asking is because I was driving my car yesterday and noticed that it started running really bad at low rpms and it would die at stopping at every red light and stop sign. My E85 content was down to 58.

On the interstate or at cruise at any speed above 1600 rpm it would run flawlessly. It would just kill every time I stopped or slowed down to a roll.

It killed at least 20 times yesterday and I am blessed that I didn’t have an accident.

yes it should, do you have flex enabled? when i go from e85 to pump gas you cant even tell its switching over as its blends

Do you have a Fast Xfi or chip computer.
And should it matter?

I’ve been told that with the fast it won’t run properly unless you have a different tune available for something other than at minimum 74 E85 content.

I also think I need to play with my tip in fuel a little. But tip in not the entire issue because the car is just not idling well and anything at low rpm.

I forgot to mention that I keep throwing a 02 sensor code also when ever this happens

I have the xfi. Whomever told you that is dead wrong

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk