Flex board for analog dash?

robzombie

Are there any vendors here or otherwise that still offer this ? The only place I saw it offered was GBP. I don't think they have it anymore even though it's on their website.

Have you used led bulbs ? I'm thinking of trying them.

I did them in my 79 Blazer dash. They were bright, but they didn't last long. They kept dinking out. Maybe I should have replaced the sockets, as suggested above.

Screenshot_2020-03-27 Amazon com Partsam T10 194 LED Light Bulb 168 LED Bulbs Bright Instrumen...png
The ones I'm looking at have the sockets

Those weren't around in '09, when I made the switch... Sold that ol' truck for ALL the money in
whatttt I didn't know you had that bad boy ... ive had two blazers a full white knight with iroc rims and cell phone antenna..blue interior like you like ... LOL and a K5 Kountry truck... gotta have the triple wiper blades or its no good :p

on OP post and brad's confirmation spina is the best.. one of the greatest if not the greatest guys for our cars ... the electrical is such a meticulous detail ...and needed thing ...and he has it all covered ... thank you JOHN...GNVenom