Fixed Mast Antenna connections behind dash

Darkstar72

So I had the radio pulled out to get serviced and before I did I checked that the antenna was connected at the radio since I had no radio reception at all. I found that it wasn’t, plugged it in, and still no radio reception. In looking closer it looks like the antenna lead to the radio is just coiled around a bracket under the dash with another male end that is not plugged in. Where is his home? Is there a female lead/connection somewhere behind the glove box? Is it a solid lead all the way from the antenna to the radio on a fixed mast set up??

I already did confirm I can see the coax coming out of the hole in the fender and going into the car. I'm pretty sure that I have a good connection on the antenna as best I could tell by lightly pulling on the coax out of the fender.

Disregard...I dropped the glovebox and it’s a solid lead all the way in from the antenna. Perhaps I can get it to work once I have the radio back from servicing. If not it will have the 3.5 mm aux input added so I’ll just listen to the iPod 99% of the time.