five cars trucks and trailers stolen in bowling green!

ok TIME FOR EVERYONE TO CHIP IN CALL PEOPLE/FRIENDS AND FAMILY LOCAL SHOPS CRAIGSLIST AND ETCC SOMEONE KNOWS SOMEONE.. WERE THEY HEADING SOUTH ?? THEY CANT GET FAR.. THEYRE NEARBY NO ONE WILL DRIVE TOO FAR WITH THESE CARS ON THE ROAD..THEYRE HIDING OUT LOW KEY SOMEONES YARD CHECK NEARBY RESTAURANTS GAS STATIONS IM SURE CAMERAS ARE POINTING AND CAN CATCH WHAT DIRECTION THEY WERE HEADING.. EVERYONE HAS CAMERAS NOWADAYS... CMON NOW... PAY ME AND I'LL GO UP THERE AND FIND ALL OF THEM MY BEST BUDDY IS P.I AND HES CAUGHT PEOPLE CROSS COUNTRY IN A FREAKING TOILET..NOT THAT HARD DRIVE AROUND GO TO THE HOODS NEARBY PUT PRESSURE ON PEOPLE. SOMEONE SEEMS FUNNY ROUGH EM UP.

Actually check around the motel someone alerted the thieves you were around maybe motel personnel people around something follow them home camp out near motel someone saw something bet you find who took these cars has a gbody around there look for a gbody that person knows another person.. Your cars are still close they wouldnt go on a cross country run.. Dicken around with a trailer and a dodge they parked somewhere and are waiting for the heat to die down.

No coded key. The motel survalence video showed them drive ing it away in seconds, at 9:37 PM saturday nite
Pats was available on 1998 and up F150/250. either way coded keys are not hard to bypass if u have the proper equipment. professional theives have had this bypass equipment for years. these were not joy riders.

SUCKS!!! Why can't people get off drugs, leave everybody elses stuff alone, get a f'ing JOB. I've been robbed 3 times, I know how you feel. I hope they catch the bastards.

Yep. Pro's! Sad to say but unless there is a witness or a rat, these cars will never be seen again.

That's has to be one aweful feeling to wake up to that!

Best of luck guys.
D

This Sucks BIG time !!!MY GN is in need of some major work,
but if I caught some one stealing or messing with it , They would need SOME REALLY MAJOR HELP !! I HOPE these Thieves are caught and Punished! I am actually sick to mu stomach thinking about this!!!

I got several emails today from various sources on this sad event.....like it has been mentioned other national clubs have had similar fates the Olds one and I know of several instances that have occured at some of the eastern tracks.

We will be mentioning it in our weekly inner circle this week to help spread the word as well. Considering the number stolen this appears to be a well planned theft with several people involved. With the word getting out quickly our prayers are that they get caught just as quickly.

Having had a split window vette stolen years ago my wife and I know the feeling......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

F**kin scumbags! Hopefully they're caught and stuff is recovered

Here is just a though and possible lead....... Has anyone looked on youtube and the other video sites to see who posted the most recordings of the stolen cars? Just saying it is a hunch and could be a possible lead.

sorry to hear this i know it has to be a hard pill to swallow with all the timeand money people have into these cars ... ive always wanted to go to BG if i go i might have to sleep in my truck or put the alarm i have on my TTA that takes abt 30min to disarm myself

This is truly is a loss to the Buick Community and will effect all Events from here on as it is posted on most of the Car forums even non-Buick. I know as an event organizer one of the BPG's prime responsibilities is to provide for a safe and secure event from the Racing at the Track to Security at Hotels and Track. Which is why the BPG suggests that Trailers and Cars are parked at the track where armed security is provided. We also work with the local Convention Center to provide security at selected Hotels and post that information. The fact that we post this information on the internet may provide that extra layer of security so that potential car thieves know the BPG are proactive and deter them from trying anything. It is nice to go down to Hotel Parking lot at 3am and see BPG hired security in the lot making rounds. I hope these cars/rigs/trailers are recovered and that we can still hold these Buick Events without fear of loss...This is by no means a dig at the GSCA as I am sure that this is the last thing they wanted to see happen as they have proven to support the Buick Community for many years

And you think its safe to park your car somewhere like that!

Sad news, I really hope someone finds the guys do did this.

Hope the cars are not being destroyed :(

I just posted word about this on one of the major pontiac gto boards that I am known on. In todays world with the internet enough word gets out and thieves may quickly realized they got something to "hot" to sell. Since it had to be more than a few individuals to pull this off hopefully they start to argue among them selves and make mistakes..

denniskirban@yahoo.com