First time getting to post here!!

86BuickGN

Went to get take out at the local pizza joint yesterday evening. I took the GN, haven't got to drive it in over a week. On the way back home from getting our pizza, I was sitting at a red light getting ready to turn left. A 2012-14 Rustang GT goes by followed by a Jeep Cherokee. The light changes after what seems like 10 min. LOL I cant see him because he has already gone over the next hill & around a curve. I get through the next couple lights & see the Jeep turn left. So, I know I'm getting close to catching him. I get trough another light and see him going up the next hill. I finally catch him coming up to a short 4 lane. There is a pick up truck in the left lane. He gets in the right lane, I get behind him hoping he will do something. The light turns green, he guns it. Yeah! Here we go. As soon as he gets by the truck he gets in the left lane. About the time I get fender to fender with him he lets off!!:mad: Chicken!! My momentum takes me by him. About a mile or so later , a car turns off in front of us. From about 10MPH I roll into it again,.......nothing from the Rustang :banghead:. We come up on another red light and of course it's green. I'm thinking Please change, Please change & presto.. It turns red. From where I am I can see when the light is going to change. When the other side goes yellow I start to build boost ( I go a little overboard & start to spin) OOOPS.. Back off a hair, the light goes green. I take off & he bites this time. I know he is on it because I can see the front of the car rise & fall sharply between gear changes. I put about 8-10 cars on him before letting off. He had already given up. Got to the next light, I turned left & he went straight. Don't know what his mods were if any.

Last edited:
Nice kill. If it was a 12-14 GT mustang it had the 5.0 coyote. I'm using the app so I can't see your sig. A stock GN won't beat those cars so you must have some tasteful mods. I know cause my brother has one. Ran 12.56 with a 6 speed on street tires. I still beat him by a second ;) point is those cars aren't slouches stock

What did he do to run a 12.56? I never heard of one going that fast with nothing done

Cat back exhaust is all he has on that car and we had a DA of like -1800ft that night. I never would have believed it either.