First time at the Track with the TR

R.I.P.92Rolla

Went to the track today for the first time with the Buick. I had a blast!.. But I dont think my times are as good as they should have been or I am doing something wrong. The mods on the car are

2.5 exhaust
Intercooler Piping and Maf Pipe
42lb injectors
Chip

I threw 100 octane in it and had a matching chip to run around 20-23psi
I was right in that area going down the track.. I did mangage to get ahold of a friends M/T slicks which we threw on the car..

My best time was a 13.7 at 102mph and a horrid 2.6ish 60ft... tire pressure was at 15psi.

For somereason the car will not build boost with the footbrake.. I know it is a stock converter but I was under the impression you could get them to atleast get into boost to launch... The car would bog when I slammed on the gas if it was not in boost the first 2-3 runs. I finally decided to use the parking brake also and was able to make about 3-4psi to launch and thats when I had my best time... Is the reason its bogging the converter or am I overlooking something..It just would fall on its face... I do have a converter I got off a friend which is black with an orange stripe..I was told it is a 3000k stall.. I am hoping that it might help out a little. Any suggestions or imput would be great. I am starting to learn more and more about these cars and am really happy I went with this car over a ls1/5.0 car.

A couple of things it could be...Exhaust leak before the turbo, Fueling too rich, has the wrong torque converter in it.

Is the car bone stock? If not what mods does it have? What chip?

Right now it is a stock converter..I did realize that it does for some reason have a 3.73 gear in it. the chip that was in it was for 100 octane and 22-23 psi which the car was running right around that.. Fuel pressure was around 42-43psi region..