First Tangle with my GN

SpeedRacerX

Coming back from the Kirban open house two weekends ago. I get into the town next to me and there's a mustang in front of me at the light. Sounded like an exhaust. Stick. I could tell the guy in the car was going to get on it from the light. I was playing it cool and it wasn't a good time to play. Light turns, he nails it. I just watch him leave as he was looking at me in his mirror.

Well, a mile up the road it happens. We are now side by side. Older guy, definitely out looking to play. He motions for me to roll down the window. His mustang has the 4.6 symbol on the side or whatever. He tells me he used to have a GN and asks what's it run. I tell him I haven't had it timed yet. He says his mustang is a little modded and tells me, not asks me, to run it. The light changes and I didn't even have a chance to respond. He nails it, waves me to come on, and jumps me pretty good. I get into the big black crazy bitch, I love my car by the way, lol, and after some traction issues, blow by him in second, pile on 5-10 cars and back off before the speed limit was breached. He caught up, waived, beeped and turned off down the road. Decent guy.

Needless to say, I'm happy with the outcome although was nervous for a minute that I couldn't handle that year mustang with my mods. Still learning how to drive this car too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk