First show of the year

Attended my first car show as a turbo Regal owner and it was about as expected. The car got called a Monte Carlo at least once that I heard, a lot of the standard older muscle car guys that can’t appreciate any car made past 1972 didn’t even glance over, and I was shocked that I was the only Buick at all that was there. It still was a gorgeous day and the best part was the show was over 50 miles one way. Fantastic Sunday cruise. It’s going up on a lift later this week for the body bushings so I had to get out for at least a full afternoon.

F5A5FBF1-9140-4F1E-A483-A9E779CB9410.jpeg

Thanks! This show was far northern Illinois and I live in the far west burbs of Chicago. The wife and I doing all we can to get out of Illinois.

Beautiful T! I took mine to the first show last Saturday also. About the same as yours although I didn't hear anybody call it a Monte Carlo. One good thing came from this show. I met a friend of a friend who knows a guy who is really good at painting cars. Well, he looked at some paint cracking on my passenger door and decided he can fix it. Last year a body shop wanted to paint the whole car! This guy seems to know what he's doing and will only fix what needs fixin'.

Pronto

I read the books and followed the instructions.
Thanks! This show was far northern Illinois and I live in the far west burbs of Chicago. The wife and I doing all we can to get out of Illinois.
Come on over to NH. We need more Turbo Buicks here! No sales or income tax either.:D

Come on over to NH. We need more Turbo Buicks here! No sales or income tax either.:D
I'm trying to go the other direction...if we had our choice we would land in North Carolina. Sorry I couldn't add to the states TR population, but ya never know. If the right opportunity presented itself we might have to look. I'm just following my wife's career since I'm a trophy husband. :LOL: