First real time I got to run the car...

turbogn_231

10.87@125.6
Pretty happy with that. Couldn't launch over 3psi boost without tire spin. Used the Bailey TR6 Two-step and it worked flawlessly.
GLD 7.27.13_Time Slip.jpg

I started at 3000rpm. It was making about 10lbs there. Way too much, wheels just spun. Kept stepping in down until 2400 which was making 3psi. It hooked pretty good on that last run but I think I should still be better then the 1.68 60'.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks guys. I've never ran in the 10's before in any car. I'm VERY happy to be part of the 10sec club.
Boost was set at 27psi.
M&H tires at 16psi. I couldn't get them to hook that well.
I'm also finding out that the car isnt running as good as I thought it was. I posted my log in the Performance ECM Forum and I'm getting some not so great feedback. Feel free to take a look and let me know your thoughts. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/xfi-log-feedback-on-10-87-pass.398965/

Those are some good times! Do you think 126mph sounds about right for the combo for 27psi? Because that would be around 550rwhp. I think it has more in it on this setting.

Those are some good times! Do you think 126mph sounds about right for the combo for 27psi? Because that would be around 550rwhp. I think it has more in it on this setting.

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but I run a small turbo, so no experience here.

I have no idea what this thing should be making. Bison told me before it should be a 10.50 car easy.

Dude...this is kinda off the subject but, how are you holding that time slip?
There's no fingernail on that finger...just fingerprints! What's up?

Dude...this is kinda off the subject but, how are you holding that time slip?
There's no fingernail on that finger...just fingerprints! What's up? :eek:

Didn't your parents teach you not to make fun of people with diseases? I don't have any fingernails. Ectodermal Dsyplasias

That was one of the funnier things i've read on here lately. Still giggling over here. He got you good