First post .

MSb2d1

Have enjoyed this site on and off for a while. Long story short bought my 87 GN in 99 with 16,500 miles 22 years later it sits with 19,500. Love the car just don’t do much with it. Thinking about selling but looking around the site makes me wonder If I really want to. Anyhow thank you for all the info.

WE4REAL

I'd hang on to if it were me. Low mileage, and the values are getting higher everyday. These are very collectible cars. Plus, making them run with today's cars is fun. Everybody has a V8 now. Cool to have something different. Just my two cents.........

MSb2d1

I'd hang on to if it were me. Low mileage, and the values are getting higher everyday. These are very collectible cars. Plus, making them run with today's cars is fun. Everybody has a V8 now. Cool to have something different. Just my two cents.........
Yeah I go back and forth. With my boys in the tween and teens it doesn’t fit right now. But I sure don’t want to be regretting selling in 5 years.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
In 2 or 3 years your boys will begin to understand just how cool the car is.

In his early teens mine thought my T was a turd until one time a friend of his was over and said to him, "Your dad has one of these??!!, Holy shit, That's SO cool!" and told all his other friends about it.

My garage became quite a popular spot for them to hang out after that. He's 26 now and still comes by to show it to his friends that don't believe there's one sitting in there.

Don't sell it!

BTW, Do a spring cleaning on it and drive that thing!

MSb2d1

In 2 or 3 years your boys will begin to understand just how cool the car is.

In his early teens mine thought my T was a turd until one time a friend of his was over and said to him, "Your dad has one of these??!!, Holy shit, That's SO cool!" and told all his other friends about it.

My garage became quite a popular spot for them to hang out after that. He's 26 now and still comes by to show it to his friends that don't believe there's one sitting in there.

Don't sell it!

BTW, Do a spring cleaning on it and drive that thing!
Is there a spring cleaning thread? Link?

Ronbo14

Kirban performance just sold a customer’s 87 GN in may or June with 27,500 miles for 38k. Yours is definitely worth much more than that with your mileage. And values will only go up. I have an 87 GN since 2/89. Bought with 8k miles & now have approx 25k miles on it. Don’t drive that much now either. Will never sell, even though some family members always tell me to. Love to hear people tell me how they love this car! You can still enjoy the car even though you don’t drive that much.