First Kill 2016 Camaro SS

Dreamn4GN

Had the car over two years. Never really had an official kill. Untill last night as the title states. 2016 SS comes rolling out of the dealer ship. With dealer tags. In the left turning lane about to head south. He's behind me revving the engine and everything. Im assuming he is interested in the raggy 87 Turbo T. Got the green arrow and I took the right lane allowing him to get into the left lane, he guns it from the get go, and he pulls about 3/4 car out on me. Thats when the little green light in my boost gauge came on and the boost went north of 20. And it was all over , pulled 5-6 cars and let out a beautiful sneeze as we are about to catch another red light. He pulls up " damn man that fuckers quick" I told him " Yeah and its only a v-6" he gives me the usual look like WTF?? and says" goddamn man , beating up on my new v-8, what is that thing. I told him its a grand national, but it aint black" Thats when I started to stall the car uptp 5lbs and blow his doors off again, along with my nitto's . God I love this little stock motor with some bolt on's.

Nice kill. I think the '16 SS' are somewhere in the 450-460 hp range?

I Killed a new 5.0... lurking for a SS. lol

Thanks guys. Now I'm lurking around always looking for some victims. Lol. I honestly didn't know what the car was until we stopped after the first go. Never ran my car, but with the new Trans and converter and boost 23lbs. She moves pretty good lol. No one knows what my car is. It's a light blue regal with clear coat coming off. Just the way I like it.

Arent those cars low 12 second fast with a newby driver due to all the driver AIDS? Great kill !

Arent those cars low 12 second fast with a newby driver due to all the driver AIDS? Great kill !
I would say mid to high 12's on street tires and a newby driver. 116mph in the 1/4 maybe? They are anywhere from 430hp to 460hp on the SS.

I would say mid to high 12's on street tires and a newby driver. 116mph in the 1/4 maybe? They are anywhere from 430hp to 460hp on the SS.
I heard 455 horsepower. My son told me with a good driver they will hit high 11's. I have been waiting to line up with one of these cars. Great kill.

Well done sir! It's near impossible to lure them with a Black car... The different color always seems to do the trick. Enjoy!!

Spoke with a guy today, at church, who seamed to doubt my tales of conquest. I told him of a kill yesterday, it was a late model Charger with a female driver. She pulled ahead from a light so I thought she was wanting to play games. I passed her then backed off thinking the game was over. Nay! She flew by me. So, the natural response was to blow her doors off, with extreme prejudice! When I relayed this account to this fellow, his response was,"she must of had a six cylinder, you never would have done that if she had an eight". Some people just can't accept the fact that our cars are scary fast.

them new SS's are beautiful tho. love the new LED lights up front
One of the reasons I had no clue what it was. Damn things were blinding me. Along with the adrenalin pumping. Finally seen the SS badge as he pulled up to figure out wtf just blew by em.

Spoke with a guy today, at church, who seamed to doubt my tales of conquest. I told him of a kill yesterday, it was a late model Charger with a female driver. She pulled ahead from a light so I thought she was wanting to play games. I passed her then backed off thinking the game was over. Nay! She flew by me. So, the natural response was to blow her doors off, with extreme prejudice! When I relayed this account to this fellow, his response was,"she must of had a six cylinder, you never would have done that if she had an eight". Some people just can't accept the fact that our cars are scary fast.

The devil is alive and well, purge him from your church [emoji23] I'll pray for him [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk