firing order for Type-2

ThikStik

My sleep apnea is winning
I got the Type-2 module/coils from a 1988 Ciera. I put it on and almost brokestarter when cranking. My 94 Regal has a 3.8 so i tried that firing order which is 1-4, 5-2 , 3-6 starting at coil closest to the terminal plug.
Can someone help...thanks.

I just did my type II upgrade a few weeks ago and it is the exact same as it was stock. The orientation is stock too. The coils are 1/4, 5/2, 3/6 staring from passenger side furthest from plug.

My wire towers are facing toward back of car. Hopefully this will work as i was 180 off of how you haveit, Thanks. Also, I dont know what bracket they say to try and get, as the bracket I got from the Ciera was long and un usable. I will jst add a hole or ttwo to my stock module base.

My wire towers are facing toward back of car. Hopefully this will work as i was 180 off of how you haveit, Thanks. Also, I dont know what bracket they say to try and get, as the bracket I got from the Ciera was long and un usable. I will jst add a hole or ttwo to my stock module base.
Towards the back its how its supposed to be. Just do as i mentioned and it should fire right up. Mine needed to be grounded for it to fire. I also drilled new holes on my existing bracket and mounted it that way.

I got the Type-2 module/coils from a 1988 Ciera. I put it on and almost brokestarter when cranking. My 94 Regal has a 3.8 so i tried that firing order which is 1-4, 5-2 , 3-6 starting at coil closest to the terminal plug.
Can someone help...thanks.
and don't forget that each of the pairs, ie 1 and 4 are interchangable with each other to make wiring neater-------if you mount the coils so that the towers are in the rear you might want to swap the wires of each pair since it makes it much neater