Finialy found something worth while.

WTF :mad: Chicks looka t my car and make the stupid "huh" or "eww" or "hmmm" face when they see my car!!!!! I have even had a chick ask if it was a mustang, :confused:

It must have been his T-Tops!

Good job on the race and chick

Originally posted by ledzeppac
WTF :mad: Chicks looka t my car and make the stupid "huh" or "eww" or "hmmm" face when they see my car!!!!! I have even had a chick ask if it was a mustang, :confused:

lmao. well i guess its just luck about finding a cool girl.

But yea, i can soon see that the mods on my car might stop for a while, and theres probaly going to be a "His, and Hers" TR. lol

i can't believe it but i did find a girl at the high school drags memorial day that liked my car:eek: , and maybe me... i was shocked! she lived 3 1/2 hours away from me so i didn't even bother asking for her number.

I already said it, but good job again.

Originally posted by ledzeppac

Its gotta be the dark tint windows and GNX replica wheels ;)

Not to mention the ability to beat vettes and vipers... lol

And the HUGE back seat *hint hint* :D

Ahh boy way to go , i started to cry from happiness after reading this thread. ;) haha, that lil punk importer got what he deserved. if your girl dosen't mind sitting watching you wax and work on the car like mine does than she is a keeper.
dont use the backseat dont get anything dirty put a towel out next to the car :D great story.

pen?

Pen? Yea you'll be headed there if she's under 18:eek: It's even more fun to win races by bus lengths:) I played with this one delsol that looked like the kid got a million$$ credit line at AutoZone. He had two boost gauges that were hooked up to the same line:confused: and yes all 13 gauges in this Honda were glowing blue. Hey I think it was the Z3 fenders that slowed him down.

WOW

Great story.

Does she have an older sister?
What about her mom?

Heck I am gonna go to Wal-mart and by a box of Bic Pens.

That is sure to make my 3.8 NA (4BBL) run faster!

I've read this one several times and love it more every time lol. Great kill and be safe out there Daniel

Holy thread resurrection.:eek:
One of the greatest racing stories ever, Honda boy gets owned in numerous ways. Hey 87grandnational, still seeing that chick?

YOU are the man! great job! for me since it's san diego ( the rice rides capital of the world) i don't get nothin. i had this one chick tell me (fine asian girl) you should submit your car for that "pimp your ride" show on MTV. i just kept to myself and waited till tech was over then as we lined up i saw her and her boyfriend with that rx7 twin turbo and nawwwws and slicks. she was riding passenger they allow that here it RACELEGAL.com 1/8mile. check it out dec.10,04. he ran 9.0 and red lit and i ran 7.3, i saw her again and smiled she said nice car. i ignored her, then i just went back to the pit.

Challenge from a ricer

I have been reading a lot of the posts since my brother (MrBoost86) told me about the site. I am in the process of buying his 86 GN from him. When i told some of the guys in my shop that i was getting one, the first thing i heard was "when are we gonna race" I asked him if he had even heard of Gn's and he said that he heard they were pretty fast but didnt believe it. So i am hoping that i can make a believer out of him pretty soon.