Fine no one wants to bring it up i WILL!

What color is your buddy's Monte? If it's a white 87-88 with Maroon interior, I'll trade him a GN!

The cheaper the better. :)

Then again I'm a buyer/user, I've never been a seller.

Although I better get $50 from the junkyard when the time comes!!! :eek::oops:o_O

They are really only cool to us guys.

If that's the case, then why would you want douchebags buying them up and making them look bad for the rest of us? Personally I love these cars because they are a niche car - if they were popular I wouldn't have been nearly as interested. TRs are special cars for a unique kind of cat...and you have to pay to play :cool:

I really don't think its that bad man. Maybe you're just bummed out and feel like these cars have lost their luster, but they really haven't. They're aging - new cars come out, and then new cars replace them too - but these cars will ALWAYS be classics. They won't always be the fastest cars on the streets. But they will always be badass. I'd say almost legendary.

Where I'm from, both muscle AND import guys will drop everything they're doing to check out a clean GN. Something to be said for that.

What the EFF has happened to the value of our car's? Monte SS are selling for more on ebay, and local Clist 442's seem to have passed us too. It's our Fault we are the TB community we our to blame for current the value on our car's...For the record... no im not mad.. im disappointed, that one of the best Muscle Car's EVER BUILT are just being given away ...compared to other chitty built vehicles no pun intended but you know what i mean,..What can be done to kinda level the market on our car's we are drowning...does anyone feel the same? man a few year's ago i had to save up for a long time to buy one of these hunka junks, it was impossible to get a nice TB for under 13k...

I love topics like this,the value has dropped somewhat for the various reasons mentioned-#1 being the economy...but! I also view it from some other angles why. The cars originally were boutique,are and will continue to be however there are still cars out there to be had for under 10k,those need to dry up and be fixed up. When I was looking 2 months ago I could get into one for 13k canadian and from 15 feet you can't tell the difference and to alot of people thats what matters,but I've been into cars long enough to know that will turn around and bite you in the ass.

There may be a percieved reliability issue when these cars are being worked over and you can get a equally nice car-yes I said it! an equally nice car and reliable for 5 grand...except they made 200 000 Irocs and 5.0's and on and on. Rarity and demand. Those 16 second 77-81 T/A's are on par with GN's price wise so its just not speed that makes a collector. Although that is what initially brought the GN to the forefront. To me they look bad ass-always have and they are a grown ups car...mostly because to get into one its expensive and rare....uh used to be.

I love unusual stuff and these cars are not Camaros and Mustangs. I find it hard to resist getting into things like that, da*m the expense. For example, someone recently posted about some goofy AWD Isuzu from the early 90's and I got total wood for it. I don't care about the value of my toys as long as I enjoy them. If the value went crazy and the GN was main stream, I would be out of them quickly, but luckily (hopefully) that will never be.