Finance

ehall85

Where's a good place to finance for a turbo buick? These cars are getting harder to get loans on.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got my at my credit union. Good rate. Found some online but interest rates sucked. I have great credit but I am assuming they know you want a "toy" and there aren't a lot of places that will finance it so they up the interest rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Financing a TB is like financing a boob job for your girlfriend. Pay cash and don't look back.:ROFLMAO::D

Financing a TB is like financing a boob job for your girlfriend. Pay cash and don't look back.:ROFLMAO::D
Good point... Yet the Buick remains the faithful one. Remember kids... Don't do drugs or pay for boob jobs. Just buy a TB! Less $$$, less headaches and one night hook ups will be the envy of all your friends!

Last edited:
I took a 457 loan. I'd def try a credit union the rates at bethpage fcu were better than jj best

The real problem with financing a boob job for your girlfriend is........ You may be the one paying for em while someone else is playen with em.
Unless you are @Phoneguy . cause he got his money's worth.
Unlike his car....lol

Last edited:
Yep, i paid for my wifes boob job, played with them for a while, then the bitch left me. I guess she was getting more attention and she liked it. Lol. So what did i do, i found one that already had a boob job payed by someone else. Oh, this one is ten years younger :)

What were you wanting to finance?????? I got lost....lol. Go online and look up Lightstream from Suntrust Bank. They have super low rates....You have to have a high credit score. The loans are not secured by the vehicle...you get the title. Check it out. Good luck on the boobs...I mean TR....

If you are having to finance toys or boobs, you probably can't afford either. Maybe a different plan.

If you are having to finance toys or boobs, you probably can't afford either. Maybe a different plan.

The American way

Never finance toys. Period. If you can't pay cash, you can't aford it.