finally took turbo 6.0 to track.....

I don't think you mentioned, but what turbo is that? It looks like a Precision PT88. Is that correct?

car has a 2.5" cowl hood on it. got another track rental in about a month...gonna leave the tune as is and launch harder to get into the 8's then turn the wick up and see how far in i can get it......

Yes, Please tell us a little bit about your build... Internals and engine management, If you dont mind sharing some info....

motor has stock crank, wiseco pistons, eagle rods. it has a custom cut turbo cam from futral motorsports but i dont have cam card in front of me i know the it was around 230/230ish and 625/600ish lift. has all ARP harware. stock ported 317 heads with ls9 headgaskets.car has a FAST XFI with a program made from scratch by me and tuned by me on the backroads before i took it to the track, lol. here is a pic of the setup
160.jpg

i beleive the wheel are 15x8.5 with a 3.5" BS with a 29" tire on them. the trans is the one thing i feel is gonna let loose as soon as i turn it up. its a stock th350 trans. only thing it has done to it is clutches and whatever there is to do minus any hard parts.

You can get the same reliability out anything you build right . A 6.0 with an 88 at 19 psi is almost maxing out the turbo it might go a little faster but not much . I have some local friend that run ls motors a 427 with a pte8889 and it wont make over 21 psi it runs 8.60@160 i bolt that turbo on a 274 v6 and run faster than his ls can go .Congrats on your runs 87 the car looks good and im not knocking you just reply to the 109 guy .

car has a 2.5" cowl hood on it. got another track rental in about a month...gonna leave the tune as is and launch harder to get into the 8's then turn the wick up and see how far in i can get it......
Nice, Can you tell me where the track rental is and when ?