Finally took some pic's of my toy

I remember that car.... It's real nice , can you post some pics of your doors? I would like to see how they are done.....

Thanks

wow talk about bling under the hood!!!!!o_Oim nowhere near that stage in my car,but the wheels turn slow but they turn,not my car they turn fast i just need a good paint job@this point all the internals are done

Nice car man, love the color. the wheels & stance a great as well. I have a 86 GN that's all most finished. I have the Budnik GN wheels on mine, I went with the 17". Will be posting pics soon. What engine mods do you have?

I am really contemplating the nudnik GN wheels..they are insane looking in larger sizes. My drivetrain has a ton of coin thrown at it. All hardware is arp, comp cams 118-118 if I remember correctly, 100lb seat springs, T/A stainless v-band headers, PYPES exhaust with electric cutout, TH down pipe, 4" intake, RJC fmic, 60lb injectors, ported and polished intake and throttle body, RJC pullies, 63mm turbo set at 25lbs, 10mm wires, single nozzle meth kit, running on 100 octane, red armstrong double pumper with upgraded pumps (not the 255's), 220 amp stinger alt for 14 volt constant power at idle and wot, extreme built 200r4 with 9-11 converter and deep pan....I know I'm forgetting a ton.....car runs very strong but have like 800 lbs of electronics in the trunk that doesn't help matters...lol...

I am really contemplating the nudnik GN wheels..they are insane looking in larger sizes. My drivetrain has a ton of coin thrown at it. All hardware is arp, comp cams 118-118 if I remember correctly, 100lb seat springs, T/A stainless v-band headers, PYPES exhaust with electric cutout, TH down pipe, 4" intake, RJC fmic, 60lb injectors, ported and polished intake and throttle body, RJC pullies, 63mm turbo set at 25lbs, 10mm wires, single nozzle meth kit, running on 100 octane, red armstrong double pumper with upgraded pumps (not the 255's), 220 amp stinger alt for 14 volt constant power at idle and wot, extreme built 200r4 with 9-11 converter and deep pan....I know I'm forgetting a ton.....car runs very strong but have like 800 lbs of electronics in the trunk that doesn't help matters...lol...
I bet that thing is a monster! Have you had it to the track? What are you running? Again man, sweet car. I like your wheels also. i will have pics up of mine a soon as it's finished. Peace

This car was buily 6-7 years ago and I bought it because of all the high quality/dollar parts that are on it. I made ton of changes and there are a ton to come. Popped the gasket after a week of owning it so out came the motor and rewired and revacuum lined the whole cmpartment. Put a new tank, pumps, and lines in for the fuel system. Yanked all the not needed gauges out and brought the interior down to a very subtle look yet still packs huge punch. Sold the 22's and went with the Billet specialties (after now seeing the Budnik wheels I'm sour...lol...) and did a bunch of tweaking and trim work. Trunk is next as I think I'm going to dump the fiberglass and put some Black leather panels with suede accents in with maintaining the clear sub window. I took these with a phone and lighting time wasn't the best for pulling the color out properly. All comments are welcomed.
gnpics54-1-2012.jpg

gnpics34-1-2012.jpg

gnpics14-1-2012.jpg

gnpics44-1-2012.jpg

gnpics74-1-2012.jpg

gnpics64-1-2012.jpg

gnpics4-1-2012.jpg
What are the two guages in front of the shifter? I have a digital dash also & was trying to decide on the location of a boost guage.

Wideband and fuel pressure. I have the knock and boost gauge up top. The car had gauges on the pillar when I got it....that was convenient and easy to see, but truly hated "the look". I've thought about putting the boost and wideband together....but it's all good for now. The car has been in the 10's before and I just do some street playing for now with it. Thanks for the compliments guys...

Wideband and fuel pressure. I have the knock and boost gauge up top. The car had gauges on the pillar when I got it....that was convenient and easy to see, but truly hated "the look". I've thought about putting the boost and wideband together....but it's all good for now. The car has been in the 10's before and I just do some street playing for now with it. Thanks for the compliments guys...

Here's a suggestion for mounting your wideband & fuel pressure gauges together. I have mine set up this way too. The 3rd & 4th gauges in the pod are Caspers Knock Gauge and a VDO Voltage Gauge. Have all the others I need in a GNX Dash.

4 gauge pod.jpg