Finally got my turbo back!!

gpadilla1071

Yep, it's finally done and looks real nice (almost like new). Now is time to get busy again...;) Here are some pics of the final product. Thanks Steve for the recommendation. Cool guys!

German

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 138
Crank the engine over a few time to be sure you get a lot of oil out of the turbo feedline before you put it back on. Dis able the car so it wont start.

Looks nice!Is it paint or coating on the exhaust?

Thanks. It's painted. Steve, you think you can stop by for a couple of hours to help me make sure I get it right? I'll be changing the oil and tranny fluid first before I start the installation. So, when I'm done I'll let you know...:D

German

German,I won't be able to get there before Sunday.....but next weekend I should be able to take a look over it for you. I work Sat,but get off at 3 so maybe after that.

German,I won't be able to get there before Sunday.....but next weekend I should be able to take a look over it for you. I work Sat,but get off at 3 so maybe after that.

Next weekend is better, that way I can get my spring cleaning done on the car before putting the turbo in...

Thanks

German