finally found introductions forum

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
well everybody i go by the name blackazz i own one bad azz 86 gn look forward to talking to all you and getting help with issues

i just joined, and need help w questions regarding upgrades, any suggestions?

don't be shy guys go to the tech area and ask away, ;)
and of course welcome to the DARKSIDE!!

need verification

hello
Im looking for a few gearheads to verify a VIN number for me. Ive always been a buick fan (mostly rivieras) but I cam across a GNX in a garage in brooklyn today and i dont think this guy knows what he has.. (old spanish guy says it was his sons.) He has the original window sticker and the dash plaque says "GNX # 262" it has 13,000 miles. He is the original owner with the title from 1987 showing ZERO miles. VIN # 1G4GJ1175HP448648
If someone can verify this for me and give a little advice id appreciate it.
please e-mail me at vboncoraglio@verizon.net or call my cell 718-702-2721 thanks
Angelo

hello
Im looking for a few gearheads to verify a VIN number for me. Ive always been a buick fan (mostly rivieras) but I cam across a GNX in a garage in brooklyn today and i dont think this guy knows what he has.. (old spanish guy says it was his sons.) He has the original window sticker and the dash plaque says "GNX # 262" it has 13,000 miles. He is the original owner with the title from 1987 showing ZERO miles. VIN # 1G4GJ1175HP448648
If someone can verify this for me and give a little advice id appreciate it.
please e-mail me at vboncoraglio@verizon.net or call my cell 718-702-2721 thanks
Angelo

Go to the GNX section and post this que. All the forum titles are pretty self explainatory...example: The Lounge section is where you talk about the fish you caught or the dog you own.

Welcome

Welcome to TurboBuick.COM, the biggest and the best of the turbo Buick forums / sites.

thought i would join the fun,Julio from Alkicontrols told me to check out the site so here i am....my name is troy and i've been a racecar fabricator for 20yrs.built every thing from rearengine dragsters to tube chassis gn's and every thing in between....gonna sit back and watch for a while and if i can help with any thing i will chime in....thanks for having me...

thought i would join the fun,Julio from Alkicontrols told me to check out the site so here i am....my name is troy and i've been a racecar fabricator for 20yrs.built every thing from rearengine dragsters to tube chassis gn's and every thing in between....gonna sit back and watch for a while and if i can help with any thing i will chime in....thanks for having me...

20 year fabricator....welcome aboard:biggrin:

First Post

Hello all,

This is my first post as a new member to the community. I bought my '85 GN new in August 1985 when I was working for GM in Flint MI. I am starting some much needed restoration and will need some help along the way.

I also had a time finding Introductions forum

Just joined. Used search engine to find Introductions forum. Have two GNs a Turbo of course and a GN with an LS3. Got on turbobuick.com to find out more about Saturday Sept 12th Wheels in Motion at Westport. Do You all park together? What time and where do you meet?