Finally, a Hellcat!

RED LS1

The one we're all waiting for. Today was the day. I spot the female driver and her husband pulling out in front of me on a very long open road and I can hear she's driving with a heavy foot. Go pro Record......

IMG-0911.PNG

I pass her and roll at slow pace hoping for the light up ahead which I know has at least a clear 1/8 mile + of space. It stays green so I continue on and we catch the next light. At this point I'm trying to get the Go Pro to record because I stopped it like a fool. The screen is frozen and it's not working. (talk about a shattering moment)

The light turns green and we both go into it with her nose to nose in 1st gear. I get a firm 1-2 shift and jump right out in the lead by about 1 car length. I now have to back off because we're approaching a second light. The second light goes from red to green so it now becomes a roll from about 35-40 mph. I immediately put 1 and then 2 and 2.5 cars on her and stayed in it. It appeared she gave up so I aborted deep in 3rd gear with a 2.5 car lead and about 3 miles of open road ahead of us. She got behind me a turned off.

Here's where it get's interesting. I pulled into a lot about 3 miles down the road to mess with the Go Pro. I was praying it could have been recording even though it appeared frozen and wasn't responding to commands. Here comes the Hellcat into the parking lot. The chick pulls up and first thing out of her mouth was, " we have to know..... What the hell is done to that car???"

I explained that it takes all the boost and a touch of methanol because of cars like yours! She said that she asked her husband if she could take this car and he said "Yeah, sure, why not." lol. She also told me I was the only car to beat her yet. These people were cool as hell they were out looking for a race in a brand new Hellcat and that's what I gave them. I said maybe i'll see you again out here and she said she's gonna need to order some mods!"

Turns out I had bought the wrong type of SD card and caused the issue with the Go Pro. That was hard to swallow

Attachments

• IMG-0911.PNG
    IMG-0911.PNG
    981.4 KB · Views: 87

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Love it! Great kill.

Shoulda given them your number, for when they "order some mods". :cool:

I messed around with Turbolou's old Hellcat on I-5 on the way to Bates a couple of times. Pissed him off that the car he built me beat his pride and joy (at the time) both times in a roll race. I would have loved to go at it with him from a dig.

Then he bought a Demon, I never even got to ride in that one before he sold it to Ralph and bought another Ferrari.......

That old man is never satisfied with his cars......

Last edited:

RED LS1

Darn, it would have been fun to see the video.

Since i'm not one to disappoint, I will offer you this. It's not a Hellcat so it's not the same but it is a newer V8 Charger of some flavor. This happened the weekend prior. He came by me in the left lane deep into the gas pedal to make a statement. When I approached the light he had his Mario Andretti face on while his female passenger was doing a lot of laughing. At the point they drove by they were both quiet passengers looking forward. It didn't end well for them. Check out the channel for a few more kills and unfortunately, a few were me.

WE4REAL

Why do losers always have to do the fly by after they got their ass waxed??????

RED LS1

I've been beat. It happens. My foot comes off the gas and the victor has their moment. Eventually we may cross paths down the road if they slow up. I would never lay my foot down and pass them. I really don't get the thinking there.

RED LS1

I don't know if I posted by I got my ass handed to me by a C6 ZO6 Procharger car. Like 800RW. He made me look like a Nissan altima lol. I have video it's bad.

RED LS1

Here's one from inside my buddies car. 2017 GT with tune, tire and 100 shot. Also, some weight reduction. He's ran 11.30 at 125 mph. First race he was still rolling but second was fair. At the end he was about 1 full car on me with all that MPH. I also left from 100% idle. Just a stab to the floor. This was just HP to HP here. He's literally beat me like 5 times, lol. I think If I race him at the track I can beat him because I will be able to launch.

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
I don't know if I posted by I got my ass handed to me by a C6 ZO6 Procharger car. Like 800RW. He made me look like a Nissan altima lol. I have video it's bad.
A lesson learned: Don't take a knife to a gun fight!:D
I had a local asshole with 2 Vipers.
I went prepared....
Race gas, 274", slicks.
He let his mouth over load his ass.
First, it was his "DD" car. 0-100+, and he'd had enough.
Second try was his "hot version" as he called it. Not hot enough.
My bud and I ran into him a couple Sundays later, at our local DD.
For some reason, he forgot who we were.
The real fun was on the first encounter, I used the trans brake, and pulled the ft wheels about 6".
GOTTA be prepared!:sneaky:

RED LS1

A lesson learned: Don't take a knife to a gun fight!:D
I had a local asshole with 2 Vipers.
I went prepared....
Race gas, 274", slicks.
He let his mouth over load his ass.
First, it was his "DD" car. 0-100+, and he'd had enough.
Second try was his "hot version" as he called it. Not hot enough.
My bud and I ran into him a couple Sundays later, at our local DD.
For some reason, he forgot who we were.
The real fun was on the first encounter, I used the trans brake, and pulled the ft wheels about 6".
GOTTA be prepared!:sneaky:

We must have different roads where I live. I can't leave on 1 psi. I did read your post about that though. I love that they didn't remember. that's the equivalent of the flyby.