FEW REQUESTS FROM KIRBAN

Dennis Kirban

We have a need for more brake pedals for vacuum brakes or turbos. Advise what you got and price or trade you want. I prefer trades.

Also need third brake lites for G body cars. Again trade value is preferred.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hello Dennis, your not looking for any power master and master cylinder cores are you? I've got one complete if your interested... thanks Mike

I have a stock turbo core also. Its all taken apart. The seal was busted . I believe at a point it the wheel started hitting the compress housing. Whats my trade in value if interested?

Hello Dennis, your not looking for any power master and master cylinder cores are you? I've got one complete if your interested... thanks Mike

No need for powermaster cores rite now we must have over 70 on hand. sorry

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have a stock turbo core also. Its all taken apart. The seal was busted . I believe at a point it the wheel started hitting the compress housing. Whats my trade in value if interested?

On a turbo like this $75 value you have to put a copy of this email with it when you ship it either by mail or UPS.

on the blue third brake lite may not be worth it unless you had more than one value to me is about $25 total. some reason it won;t let me post in seperate posts but all in this one.

denniskirban@yahoo.com